Announcement: Vote now in the The 17th Annual People's Choice Awards

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Entry Point (Hypothetical hold)
Page 5 of 5
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3701
IP: Logged
icon Re: Entry Point (0)  
averagemoe wrote:
Joined recently? Wait, does that mean such a thing is still open? Where?

Since the project is on a beta board, you would have to have CaravelNet membership and turn on "Available for beta testing holds" in your profile.

09-30-2020 at 08:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Zizzencs
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 19
icon Re: Entry Point (+3)  
In the next few weeks/months I'll have a lot of time to spend on things at home, so if possible, I'd like to participate testing this Entry Point hold, just to do something fun and probably useful. I've enabled the "available for beta testing" setting.

What would be the next step? :-)
01-30-2021 at 10:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3701
icon Re: Entry Point (0)  
I've sent you an invite, so next time you are on the forum main page, you should see it at the top of your page with "Accept" and "Reject" buttons. Naturally, we would prefer you to click "Accept" :P

This will give you access to both the latest version of the hold and its beta board, which is where feedback should be posted. You could also drop into CaravelNet chat any time, and there are often a few members of the EP team around.

One word of advice: the hold is very large, and Chapters 1-5 are almost completely finished now, so you may prefer to skip those chapters and concentrate on the later ones, where feedback is most needed. If you want to play through from the beginning, though, any feedback you choose to give will be welcome.

01-31-2021 at 09:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Baine53
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
icon Re: Entry Point (+5)  
I'd also like to test Entry Point, though, to be honest, I'm not sure how useful my critique would be. I am a rank amateur, though, so I can at least gauge how useful the guides are to me!
04-17-2021 at 04:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Page 5 of 5
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Entry Point (Hypothetical hold)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com