Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Editor: Can't place shallow water under potion (order of operations bug)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3087
IP: Logged
icon Editor: Can't place shallow water under potion (0)  
When building a room in the room editor, if you place a potion on land and then try to build shallow water under the potion, you get the red highlight and the operation fails.

But, if you place the potion directly on shallow water, it places fine, and you can play the room fine, and the potion works normally.

So, I propose that you be allowed to build the shallow water underneath in the editor screen since there's no anomalous behavior to prevent here.

02-26-2017 at 06:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
uncopy2002
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 356
IP: Logged
icon Re: Editor: Can't place shallow water under potion (0)  
That belongs to a much wider class of problems: for example, you can't place a keg on a broken wall directly but you can copy-paste it to make it work. Similarly, some floor tiles can't be placed on temporal tokens while you can do the opposite.
02-26-2017 at 06:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Editor: Can't place shallow water under potion (order of operations bug)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com