Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Week-long hiatus (Vacation for February)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3623
IP: Logged
icon Week-long hiatus (0)  
Hey,

I'm going to be essentially gone for about a week, starting tomorrow on Saturday, February 14th and ending probably Monday after next, which will be the 23rd. This is because my family and I are heading from our home in wintry New York down to southern Florida to see my grandmother and her friends, and stay for a while. During this time I'm not going to be generally doing a lot of computer-ry stuff of my own accord, except for things like checking the news and continuing to play Mafia Terce out to my end.

Don't expect me to be around for a while, and keep doing stuff. I'll be back eventually, and although I'll be busy with school work I should be doing some DROD stuff again, particularly both Fetch the Pie and, once that's reasonably complete, a mysterious new DROD: TCB hold, which I'm positive will be received well.

So, yeah. I suppose this is my send-off, so farewell for now. (I can still reply to stuff in this thread or in PMs if there's anything you, the reader, really need to ask me right now.)

-Chaco

[Last edited by Chaco at 02-14-2009 01:02 AM]
02-14-2009 at 01:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dischorran
Rank Points: 3406
icon Re: Week-long hiatus (0)  
Chaco wrote:
a mysterious new DROD: TCB hold, which I'm positive will be received well.
Pfft. Keep dreaming.

02-14-2009 at 06:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
icon Re: Week-long hiatus (0)  
Have a good one! :)

(And I'm jealous, of course - currently it's always around 0°C here...)

np: Amorphous Androgynous - Tiny Space Birds (The Peppermint Tree & The Seeds Of Superconciousness)

[Last edited by Briareos at 02-14-2009 11:21 AM]
02-14-2009 at 11:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Week-long hiatus (Vacation for February)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com