Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Fully confirmed! (What comes in DROD 3.0)
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Ezlo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1214
IP: Logged
icon Re: Fully confirmed! (0)  
But what's better, so totally awesome, is that Beethro dies and Beethro's sister is the main character! Hurray for Randomness!
03-10-2006 at 08:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3624
Vonnifa Budkin + Sword = TCB?!? -_-

03-10-2006 at 09:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
No.... Vonnifa Budkin + Gun!
03-10-2006 at 10:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Nah, she's also got thermonuclear weapons at her disposal. The Rooted Empire is toast. Mmm, buttered toast...

03-10-2006 at 11:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
Plus, as a mini-game, you have to beat this game that we are playing right now! Unfortunatley, you can't win, so it's immpossible!
03-10-2006 at 11:45 PM
Someone Else
Rank Points: 1300
icon Re: Fully confirmed! (+1)  
Whenever she kills a roach, she gets infinite more ammo, so you don't run out easily!
03-11-2006 at 12:06 AM
Chaco
New! Meet the rock golems' cousin, Bullet Golems!

03-11-2006 at 04:12 AM
robin
Rank Points: 842
Finally "someone else" posts,
I thought it was becomming a Ezlo/Chaco topic :P

I think Ezlo and Chaco will be characters in TCB :D

03-13-2006 at 09:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Nillo
Rank Points: 548
Chaco is equipped with a Really Big Hammer (deals splash damage!) while Ezlo is the magic user. When you've killed enough monsters, you unlock new spells, including Activate Orb, Cone of Annoyance and Ezlo's Bright Idea.

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
03-13-2006 at 09:34 PM
Ezlo
That's the best idea yet! And I can summon gods from above! Like the great god Erik! Or the Great God Mike!

Or I could summon demons, like Matt Cramp! ;)
03-13-2006 at 09:37 PM
coppro
Rank Points: 1308
And if you work hard enough, you will finally be able to summon the great Mike Rimer, who will then sit around and tell you vague hints about what will be in the next one.
03-13-2006 at 11:14 PM
View Profile Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chaco
In TCB, every time you smite a roach, you fix a bug. :)

03-14-2006 at 01:25 AM
Swivel
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 236
icon Re: Fully confirmed! (+4)  
Mike Rimer does say that there will be roaches in TCB. But what he failed to mention is that these are now 'roaches, which is short for troaches! Of course, "troaches" is a common misspelling of "trochee," which is of course a stressed syllable followed by an unstressed one. So what do trochees have to do with TCB? I'm glad you asked! Mike Rimer has being purposefully unclear about it and was desperately trying to convey to us that it is not a trochee, but an iamb (unstressed -> stressed). This can be concluded from an exceedingly complex algorithm. Now, we come to the next batch of evidence: the mysterious number 350. Because 3 is the number of godliness, and Mike Rimer is a DROD god, we are left with 5 and 0. Zero, of course, is an insignificant figure (digit), so we are left with 5. You may notice that 5 + iamb = Iambic pentameter. And who wrote in iambic pentameter? Dr. Suess, of course! And we know that Dr. Suess had a wocket in his pocket. Anyone who has a wocket in his pocket has roaches in his basement! So we can conclude that TCB had roaches in it.

03-14-2006 at 01:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
Well, I'm pretty sure there will be some kind of floor. I've heard from my last vision, that there would definitely would be one #ffffff and #000000 colour. I also saw jumping tatoos on Beethros left but... On butter left in the dungeon :D.

03-15-2006 at 08:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Nillo wrote:
Chaco is equipped with a Really Big Hammer (deals splash damage!)

What nobody knows is that Chaco was the one who manufactured the 'Neather's hammer. Being egoistical, like most people, he kept the larger ones for himself.

03-15-2006 at 08:46 PM
Ezlo
What other forumites are in it? I heard some rumors about Geomatrix being in it.
03-15-2006 at 11:10 PM
Swivel
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 236
skell wrote:
Well, I'm pretty sure there will be some kind of floor. I've heard from my last vision, that there would definitely would be one #ffffff and #000000 colour. I also saw jumping tatoos on Beethros left but... On butter left in the dungeon :D.
NO! If there is a #000000 color someone is going to die. (Can't figure out who at this point, though.)
03-15-2006 at 11:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
Ummm... kill off Chaco! It won't be all that hard, he already has down 99% of the work with that hammer of his. His skull should be nice and flimsy by now! :D

This just in! Instead of roaches, goblins, brains, and what not; Beethro will have to fight these goliath furry rock golems! They'll come in all different shapes and sizes, and Beethro has to climb to the top and stab 'em in the head. When cornered about the similarites of this to a recently release PS2 game, Mike Rimer told the presses that if the idea worked with them, it would work with Caravel Games too. He then alluded to something about how Beethro might get some arrows too, and walked away.
03-16-2006 at 02:10 AM
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Fully confirmed! (What comes in DROD 3.0)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com