Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Upcoming Illumination.
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Chalks
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 267
IP: Logged
icon Re: Upcoming Illumination. (0)  
Chalks wonders why so many threads on this forum seem to degenerate into meaningless babble?

I love it!
11-30-2005 at 08:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
forrestfire
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 93
I guess that if we stayed on topic, threads wouldn't last that long

Talking unicorns rule!!!

11-30-2005 at 08:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3640
It's December 1st, and there's no Illumination. What gives? Or was this Upcoming Illumination thread December's Illumination that came early?

12-02-2005 at 01:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
It's only 6 PM right now, Erik's time. Even if the Illumination is always on the 1st (which I don't know if it ever has been), give the man some time to get his energy up with dinner before he composes it! ;)

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams

[Last edited by Oneiromancer at 12-02-2005 02:02 AM]
12-02-2005 at 02:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3640
Oh, come on, doesn't he have enough bugs in his basement to write his illuminations for him? Those roaches can be very useful if you train them right ;)

12-02-2005 at 02:03 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Rank Points: 2794
Illumination comes out this weekend. I'm waiting for another event so I can reference it.

-Erik

12-02-2005 at 02:51 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
icon Re: Upcoming Illumination. (+1)  
Erik's got this great joke written about how they always put up the Christmas decorations so early, but he hasn't actually seen any, so he's running around trying to find someone who's got them up so he can make fun of them. The shopping centre down the road said that they always get people complaining about the Christmas decorations going up early, so they're putting them up first weekend of December. So he's waiting for that.

Yep.

12-02-2005 at 05:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Saqqara
Rank Points: 77
You may find that a 'girl gamer' is as good as, if not better, than you. Do not be upset! They've been doing it for years, they just haven't been telling you they're women. -- From the forthcoming "Girls 101: Yes They Do Play Games zOMG"

Heheh, just had to comment on your siggy Matt. I play World of Warcraft as a male tauren, although I actually am a female. :P
12-02-2005 at 07:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Rank Points: 2936
Not to totally derail this thread (although since the Illumination will be posted soon it won't be a big deal), but which server, Saqqara? I've been on Malygos since I got WoW, although I haven't played much recently and will probably quit until the expansion soon. Still, that would be funny if two DRODers happened to be on the same server and faction and didn't even know it...

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-02-2005 at 08:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Saqqara
Rank Points: 77
Not to totally derail this thread (although since the Illumination will be posted soon it won't be a big deal), but which server, Saqqara?

I have a few characters scattered around all different servers, but the characters I play most are located on the Azjol-Nerub server. As for the expansion, sounds like you are going to do what I've done recently, as the game has lost a bit of its fun factor. Having a 60 and four 40s, playing the same content over can be a bit boring.

[Last edited by Saqqara at 12-02-2005 08:47 PM]
12-02-2005 at 08:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Upcoming Illumination.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com