Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : The Small Fractal Maze in DROD (designed by Mark J. P. Wolf)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3623
IP: Logged

File: Small Fractal Maze.hold (16.2 KB)
Downloaded 64 times.
License: Public Domain
icon The Small Fractal Maze in DROD (+8)  
See the original maze here.

This hold is mostly a shout-out saying "hey, this sort of thing is possible to implement in DROD". The main reason I've posted the hold to the forum is so that other people can look at the scripting I used to (for example) solve the problem of determining which microchip to leave and how to keep track of all the microchips the player has entered.

Have fun. And, if you feel like it, solve the maze. (It's difficult.) :)

03-23-2008 at 04:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dex Stewart
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 355
IP: Logged

File: Small Fractal Maze.hold (7.6 KB)
Downloaded 28 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: The Small Fractal Maze in DROD (0)  
Damn you :)! I started this a few months ago myself, but the scripting was kind of... tedious which caused me to stop and not start again. Here is the unfinished and still not functional version. You can only go inside chips A and B, and you can't get out again.
03-23-2008 at 04:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : The Small Fractal Maze in DROD (designed by Mark J. P. Wolf)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com