Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : The new creation (My first RPG hold. Hope you like it!)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
IP: Logged
icon Re: The new creation (+1)  
Connoraustin wrote:
What are stickies

Stickies are the stickied topics. If topic is stickied, it will always be above usual non-stickied topics.

Tim means this post, which says that for now HAs aren't allowed to promote RPG holds to the "RPG Holds" board.

If you're uploading new version HERE and not submiting hold, then everything is ok.

[Last edited by mxvladi at 01-18-2009 11:40 AM]
01-18-2009 at 11:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Connoraustin
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
icon Re: The new creation (0)  
Fine. I won't then. I didn't see that there.

01-18-2009 at 03:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3626
icon Re: The new creation (0)  
Nuntar wrote:
I don't have enough spare time to continue looking at this hold, so can someone tell me the trick to getting past the Empowered Goblin King so I can give my final opinions on it?

Okay, here goes:

Click here to view the secret text

Anyhow, I've conquered this hold and visited all of its hidden rooms. It's a decent hold puzzle-wise, but I really think connoraustin here should look at the criticisms offered here, revise some of the trouble points in the hold, add autosave points, checkpoints and score checkpoints, and polish it (particularly the introduction and the large areas of empty space on the zeroth and first levels). That would really raise both the quality and my opinion of the hold. :)

Despite the fact that we aren't going to be putting DROD:RPG holds on the RPG Holds board yet, I'd certainly prefer to see a polished, finished hold on the RPG Architecture board that can just be uploaded to the HA interface once we begin accepting RPG submissions.

[Last edited by Chaco at 03-15-2009 11:33 PM]
03-15-2009 at 11:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : The new creation (My first RPG hold. Hope you like it!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com