Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : I need help
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
DyRsOfDh14
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 56
IP: Logged
icon I need help (0)  
I need help in DROD TCB, but not to complete a room, I have the demo and the only style I can use for create a room is City, and I can't modify the weather, the demo is supposed to be like that?
And I can't do that to enter in a ''Level'' Without using stairs, like the way to go to the Name Office in TCB and the one when you're in a place appear a window with options and a character ask me something and I need to answer one of that options, how can I use those things when I create a level?
01-03-2008 at 11:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jacob
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3746
icon Re: I need help (+1)  
For starters you can't change level styles and various aesthetic things like that if you've only got the demo version.

To change level without stairs and answer questions you need to use scripting which you do by placing and editing a character.

Information on scripting is all in the help files.

01-03-2008 at 11:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mr. Slice
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 140
In case you didn't know, F1 is the help file. Or you could select 'Help' on the title screen.

01-04-2008 at 12:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DyRsOfDh14
icon Re: I need help (0)  
Well, I searched in the help of TCB and now I know how give options but i didn't find nothing about enter a level without stairs, please, PLEASE! can you tell me how can I do that?
01-04-2008 at 05:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
hartleyhair
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 307
There is a 'Go To Level Entrance' command available to scripted characters that does the job nicely.

01-04-2008 at 05:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DyRsOfDh14
icon Re: I need help (0)  
Thank You!!!!!!
01-04-2008 at 06:06 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : I need help
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com