Caravel Games
All content on site copyright © 2024 Caravel Games, All Rights Reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Re: Life in the Basement (October 16, 2007)

Well, it's that time again. We got plenty of good stuff for you, including some much requested articles for your viewing pleasure. But more on that later, now it's time for the basement blog section!

All is well and good down here I guess. The novelty of living in the basement has worn off and now I'm used to the daily chore of getting up, breakfast, going to college, coming home, lunch, cleaning up UrAvgAzn's latest mess, work on the site, play DROD, homework, dinner, more homework, and bed. I'm starting to miss my family a bit, but not too much. Bunches is allowed over once a week although she never is allowed to remember how she got there. Plus the thugs still won't tell me their names. At least I'm allowed to keep pets. I got a nice Maltese who I named Wubba. For those of you not in the know, a Maltese is a breed of dog that's covered in long white hair. She follows me around everywhere and even has trouble going around corners, so it was even more appropriate. So I take her for walks around the concrete of the basement, and if she's really nice I take her with me to college and walk her around the baseball field there after classes. Well enough about me, I'm going to write the list now and then start planning for the Halloween costume party Danforth Strout invited me too. I'm thinking as going as a 40's Detective.

The List

We got another story! A great piece of work by Calamarain. Keep the stories coming guys, I'm counting on you!
Bureaucratic Analysis

The Deadlies Page ahs been updated, twice in fact! Once for the 2006 winners, and once for the start of the 2007 show! Take a gander if you wish.
The History of the People's Choice Hold Awards

An oft requested article by the swarming masses is a list of all the Canonical holds in chronological order. Well we've done better than that! Ever wondered what Benedat's Discovery actually was? Take a look at the timeline, while it's not 100% complete just yet, it is informative.
A Timeline of Interest.

But that's not the MOST requested article by far, oh no. The article people have been clamoring over the most would either have to be an article about King Dugan the 3rd of Three, or The 39th Slayer. I couldn't decide which to create, so I flipped a coin. And you know what? The coin landed on it's side. I kid you not. So I guess I had to do both, so here they are in all their glory.
King Dugan and The 39th Slayer

Well, that should hopefully tide you over until next month. By then I might have a few more surprises in store!

Past Articles:

Life in the Basement - January 19, 2006.
Life in the Basement - January 25, 2006.
Life in the Basement - February 5, 2006.
Life in the Basement - February 19, 2006.
Life in the Basement - March 20, 2006.
Life in the Basement - April 1, 2006.
Life in the Basement - April 13, 2006.
Life in the Basement - May 11, 2006.
Life in the Basement - July 17, 2006.
Life in the Basement - August 29, 2006.
Life in the Basement - November 7, 2006.
Life in the Basement - August 30, 2007.
Life in the Basement - September 11, 2007.