All content on site copyright © 2012 Caravel Games, All Rights Reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
- A Timeline of Interest
A list of all the Canonical Holds, in order of completion by Beethro with other events of Interest too.
- Beethro the Delver I - The Story of Beethro (By Erik Hermansen)
What led to Beethro's fame and fortune in the video game industry? Read the beginnings of the greatest Smitemaster here!
- Beethro the Delver II - Hallholder Bombus Defeats the Eyeball Pudding (By Erik Hermansen)
In this chapter, Beethro attends a Smitemaster's Guild meeting. Very enjoyable.
- Beethro the Delver III - The Pink Threat (By Erik Hermansen)
In chapter three, Vonnifa comes to visit Beethro at his house, and Beethro receives an important letter from King Dugan.
- Beethro the Delver IV - Beethro Hears The Universal Song (By Erik Hermansen)
Not only does this chapter involve Beethro visiting an architect, but we get to learn more about Beethro's world in it. Double your value!
- Beethro the Delver V - Beethro Returns to the Dungeon (By Matthew Cramp)
(KDD Spoilers) After the confrontation with the architect, Beethro discovers how to get back to Dugan's dungeon and solve the mystery that has bugged him snce he first cleared the dungeon.
- The Wormspeaker (By Erik Hermansen)
This poem is written in "Sihmpuhl Englihsh", the Eighth's official language. What's the significance? I would tell you, but then I'd get in trouble with my parents.
- What Happened Before KDD? (By Patrick Fisher)
A small and amusing recollection of Beethro's time before he went to clear King Dugan's dungeon written in play format.
- Bureaucratic Analysis (By Calamarain) (Non-Canon)
A look into the paperwork of the Empire.
- Evening (By Elfstone) (Non-Canon)
Elfstone's entry in The Girl, The Golden Sword was the only one to include them in it. It was heart wrenching and frankly I think it deserved first place. Despite what I wanted, it got Second.
- One for the History Books (By Ezlo) (Non-Canon)
Ezlo's entry for The Girl, The Golden Sword contest garnered high reviews. Some say that it's even better than the actual canon! Well not really but it's nice to dream. It got him 8.5 and First Place.
- Beethro's Retirement Speech (By Larry Murk) (Non-Canon)
Larry Murk's entry into the The Girl, The Golden Sword contest is a bittersweet look back at what Dungeon Exterminating used to be. It earned him a solid 6.4285714285714 and third place.
- Beethro's Last Job (By Pilchard VIII) (Non-Canon)
Even though he didn't have enough time to finish it for the contest. Pilchard showed everyone his The Girl, The Golden Sword contest entry anyway. It's pretty good if I say so myself. Give it a read.
- Folklore of the Eighth: The Secret History of Trapdoors. (By Johan Janssen)
Many abovegrounders, upon hearing tales of trapdoors beneath, have come up with various ways to explain their existance. This has got to be one of the more interesting ones.
- Frankthro Budkin's Greed (By Clayton Weiss)
A poem about one of Beethro's ancestors, and at the same time a timely reminder not to go too far for what you love. Note the double meaning. I spent hours working that one out.
- Interview with a Mimic (By Clayton Weiss)
Beethro gets a chance to interview a mimic that helped him clear the original DROD. You just have to love cheap humour.
- Other Tales and Poetry of the Eighth
As well as the official canon and literature, we also have a few records of other stories and poetry from the Eighth, donated or discovered by various people.