All content on site copyright © 2012 Caravel Games, All Rights Reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
From our Fans
- Surreal DROD (by Calamarain)
Ever wondered what would happen if a great artist like Salvador Dali would do if he ever heard of DROD? Well if you look at these you might get a good picture of what would happen.
- Sculpture Gallery (By William Frank)
Beethro and Dungeon Monsters are brought to life in 3-D!
- A Collection of DROD Riddles (By Wesley Chua)
Test out your knowledge of both DROD and logic in these four riddles based in the DROD world!
- DRODer! (By Nils Perers)
How long can you kill the swarming roaches without them killing you in this homemade arcade game?
- A Roach In Oil (By William Frank)
A Dungeon Roach makes it onto real canvas as a painting.
- DROD Wallpapers (By Clayton Weiss)
DROD Pictures brought to your desktop! (1024*768 resolution only)
- Two More DROD Riddles (by Jacob)
Create 2 impossible rooms
- Stuart and the Rankstalk. (By Patrick Fisher)
Everyone enjoys a story with a moral in it. Read the fascinating forum fairy tale about a young lad looking to obtain a CaravelNet subscription.
- Festive Tar (By Clayton Weiss)
Tar gets festive in time for Christmas!
- Beethr 'o' Lantern 1 (By Clayton Weiss)
Beethro is reincarnated, not in a dungeon, but on a pumpkin for Halloween 2003!
- Beethr 'o' Lantern 2 (By Clayton Weiss)
Beethro is once again carved on a pumpkin along with the DROD logo and The Really Big Sword™ for Halloween 2004.
- Beethr 'o' Lantern 3 (By Clayton Weiss)
Beethro and the Slayer return on a pumpkin for Halloween 2005.
- Beethr'o' Lantern 4 (By Clayton Weiss)
It's Halloween 2006, and on this year's pumpkin, Beethro finds himself in the Serpent's Lair.
- Paper Beethro Model (By Josh Buczynski)
Make your very own Beethro model using this template, and be the envy of friends and family!
A Puzzle game made by Larrymurk
- DROD Crossovers (By Maurog)
This is what happens when DROD has been soaking in your mind for too long.
- Tourist of the Eighth (August 2004 Contest)
Grab your sunglasses, beach umbrella, sunscreen, and these tour guides to find the greatest vacationing spot in the Eighth! Satisfaction and comfort not always guaranteed.
- What Would JtRH Look Like? (November 2004 "Trompe le Monde")
If you were given a change to design DROD, how would you make it look? Eight people gave it a shot, and for the most part gave us some very interesting images.
- Roaches in our Midst. (March 2005 Contest)
They say that a lot of bugs in a program are found just before release. It isn't very often that those bugs end up taking from in the real world! Check out these "bug-reports" inside!
- Beethro's First Job (May 2005 Contest)
A herd of writers take a crack at describing how beethro got his start into the dangerous dungeon extermination business.
- Beethro Budkin Live! (By Clayton Weiss)
A fan's journey through creating DROD's main character in costume!