Caravel Games
All content on site copyright © 2024 Caravel Games, All Rights Reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Re: Life in the Basement (September 11, 2007)

Man do I love living in the basement. Not only does it cut short the commuting time from here to my college, but it also keeps me very cool during the current heat wave. Even more, I don't have to worry about keeping my lawn tidy and I'm never woken up in the middle of the night by a thunderstorm!

Now this update would have been here a bit sooner, if it weren't for UrAvgAzn trying to blow a hole into the basement after the last update. After dealing with that mess and wiping Jeremy's mind of the whole ordeal, I'm back to business as usual.

Now, before I list all the new stuff since last update, I want to congratulate jbluestein on becoming the first head of the Grand Constructions Department! I know we haven't heard it enough yet, so I'll say that I'm absolutely sure that he'll do a fine job in figuring out exactly what the Department should be doing, and then doing it. As his first underling I certainly hope he does.

Now, on to the list:

We got one more story on the Stories page. This one was a late entry to The Girl, The Golden Sword written by Pilchard.

Got some surreal Fan Art made by calamarain.

We've got three new styles on the new TCB Style Page.

A new Hold of Interest written by me.

And both the CaravelNet FAQ and the Forum FAQ have been updated to account for TCB. Hopefully. Let me know if I missed anything.

Well, that's all for this update. Hopefully by the next one you'll be seeing more original content. It takes a while to get a canon-compatible article written. Lots of errors have to be fixed by people more in the know than I am.

Thank you, and goodnight. Or good-afternoon. Or perhaps good-late-morning-almost-noon? Or is it brunch over there? Whatever time is, good(fill in the blank)!

Past Articles:

Life in the Basement - January 19, 2006.
Life in the Basement - January 25, 2006.
Life in the Basement - February 5, 2006.
Life in the Basement - February 19, 2006.
Life in the Basement - March 20, 2006.
Life in the Basement - April 1, 2006.
Life in the Basement - April 13, 2006.
Life in the Basement - May 11, 2006.
Life in the Basement - July 17, 2006.
Life in the Basement - August 29, 2006.
Life in the Basement - November 7, 2006.
Life in the Basement - August 30, 2007.