Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Mafia for DRODiacs (A structured game for once!)
<<5678
Page 9 of 12
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
RoboBob3000
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1978
IP: Logged
icon Re: Mafia for DRODiacs (0)  
Well, I still think coppro is up to no good, and I get the feeling that people might be confusing him with Chaco, but in the not-at-all-suspicious interest of getting things moving:

Unvote: coppro
Vote: Chaco

03-10-2006 at 10:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Someone Else
Rank Points: 1306
I can't decide whether to cast the deciding vote, or let someone other then me do something. :(
03-11-2006 at 12:08 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
It is getting late. and the arguement really hasn't gotten anywhere. Basiclly everyone sat around and glared at each other while enjoying delicous stew. (No, not THAT Stew.) Soon it will be nightfall, and if more people don't vote, no one will die.

Just putting a little pressure on. If we don't have someone lynched by tomorrow afternoon, then it will be night and the wraithwings will have another shot.
03-11-2006 at 09:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
coppro
Rank Points: 1308
Well, normally the person with the most votes will get the lynch. But if Ezlo runs it like that, then I will Vote: Chaco to ensure that we get something to happen. It is statistically better to lynch a random person than not to lynch at all.
03-11-2006 at 09:22 PM
View Profile Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
You already voted Chaco, remember?
03-11-2006 at 09:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
coppro
So? Two votes, now!
03-11-2006 at 10:07 PM
Someone Else
I thought it was like that too. Oh well...
Reluctant Vote: Chaco
Sorry Chaco...
We have a Majority!
03-11-2006 at 10:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
The bell chimes seven times, it is now late at night. Some people look around nervously, wondering who will make the first move. Chaco stands up.
"Well," he says, "I'm going to bed."
The rest of the group, desperate to make a desicion, any desicion, takes a gamble. Almost as one, the stand up and start following Chaco. It's takes him a while to figure out what's going on, but as soon as he does, he turns around ans starts pleading.
"Guys, you don't happen to think that I'm a wraithwing do you?" he blabbers "But look at me! How could a wraithwing bang himself on the head so much without getting his skull smashed! I mean, wraithwing skulls are so much more delicate than human skulls!"
"How do you know that?" Asmussen points out.
"I've bashed plenty of human skulls apart in my time and ours are much more - I didn't just say that, did I?"
Before the group answers, they pounce on him, tear of his costume, rip his wings off and tie him up. They then drag him down to the kitchens and bake him alive, and have a lovely dinner.

IT IS NOW NIGHT FOUR. DO NOT POST.

[Last edited by Ezlo at 03-12-2006 03:25 AM]
03-12-2006 at 12:01 AM
Chaco
Rank Points: 3626
Suddenly, the crowd hears a spectral voice:

"You may have defeated me, but I have not had my rest yet! The one left can still kill you all, and you have no leads at all. As revenge for disposing of me, I hereby raise the floodwaters one story!"

The floodwaters do so, and the voice is silent.

03-12-2006 at 12:46 AM
Ezlo
Everyone rushes from the kitchens, barely making it out alive. Now their pie is ruined! But the remains of Chaco float out to sea, and eventually wash up on the shores of Snoll, where some unlucky beachcomber eats and dies of food poisoning. Obviously the last wraithwing put some in. Good thing Chaco raised the water!

Sorry, couldn't help but add that. :D

[Last edited by Ezlo at 03-12-2006 01:06 AM]
03-12-2006 at 01:05 AM
Chaco
Rank Points: 3626
As an aside question, how many stories are left in Dugan's castle?

03-12-2006 at 03:08 AM
Ezlo
You are only allowed one death speech, but I'll make this an exception. There are four floors left. One has the bedrooms, one has a dining room, (With extra large table for King Dugan, may he rest in peace), one with a ton of holes in it, and one which we call "The Roof."
03-12-2006 at 03:24 AM
Ezlo
In the morning, evey one is woken by a booming voice filling the castle.
"I feel lazy today, so instead of setting up some weird situation where some one figures out that someone else died, I'm just going to tell you. Sorry Asmussen, you're dead."
Everyone can't figure out what the voice ment about being lazy.

IT IS NOW DAY FOUR. WITH SEVEN ALIVE, IT"S FOUR TO LYNCH. ONLY ONE MORE WRAITHWING TO GO.
03-12-2006 at 06:26 PM
krammer
Rank Points: 904
Hmmm. Seven alive, one wraith, so we have 3 chances to get it right before we lose. Which gives us a good chance of winning.

So I shall start the ball rolling with a relatively random Vote: Andy101.

"Oook!"
03-13-2006 at 05:15 PM
Nillo
Rank Points: 548
And I keep the ball rolling with a not-so-random

Vote: Andy101

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
03-13-2006 at 05:39 PM
Andy101
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 222
And I'll try and stop the ball rolling and kick it back in the opposite direction with a retaliatory

Vote: Krammer

[Last edited by Andy101 at 03-13-2006 06:18 PM]
03-13-2006 at 06:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nillo
But krammer is unlikely to be WW, because he helped us lynch the other wraithwings. Which leads to my belief that either you're a desperate WW or a citizen that doesn't play too well. I'm guessing the former.

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
03-13-2006 at 06:44 PM
Nillo
Also, I see that you have edited your post. That's always suspicious.

03-13-2006 at 06:45 PM
coppro
Well, he did edit, which *checks back at rules* seems not to be against the rules *slaps self*. Knew I should've put that in there. But he edited before Nillo's post, so I think that things should be fine.
03-13-2006 at 11:15 PM
Andy101
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 222
Sorry about the editing, I was just correcting some appaling spelling on my part. I am a citizen but I don't think that there is any way of convincing you of this. I would however like to point out that Krammer has simply followed everyone else in voting off the WWs as any sensible WW who does not want to be exposed would do.

03-14-2006 at 12:43 AM
Someone Else
Besides, he was killing my supporters, or trying to. Maybe because he doesn't like orginised attacks. I think it's either him or coppro. So, looking at previous votes, Vote: Andy101
03-16-2006 at 12:05 AM
stigant
Rank Points: 1182
<-- would most likely jump off a cliff if all my friends did it too.
Vote: Andy101

03-16-2006 at 12:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
With a cry of delight, six people dive upon Andy101, kicking and screaming, he endures such horrible tortures before they finally realize that his costume isn't coming off! Then they realize, that he doesn't have a costume! Then, finally, they realize that he's a citzen! Horrors! They lynch a citizen! Oh no! Get him to doctor, quick! But sadly, there are no doctors in a flooded castle, in fact there are no first-aid kits. So Andy101 dies in horrible agony from several burns, cuts, and a few missing limbs.

NIGHT SOMETHING THAT'S MORE THAN FOUR, BUT LESS THAN SIX, AND DOES NOT HAVE ANY DECIMALS. DO NOT POST.
03-16-2006 at 01:14 AM
Ezlo
So, like, last night, Ezlo got his sister, me, Gwin707, the best person in the world, to like, do Mafia for him, but it was like, really confusing, because when he told me who died, I was like, "What? What do you mean? Who died? I know someone else died? But who really?", but then I was like, "Oh! Someone Else is someone's name! Oh! Isn't that dumb!" So after I like, figured it out, I like, came here to say, Someone Else died, so like, lynch someone now.

Note: This is a parody, my sister doesn't talk like this.

DAY SAME NUMBER AS LAST NIGHT. WITH 6 ALIVE IT'S 4 TO LYNCH.

[Last edited by Ezlo at 03-17-2006 09:21 PM]
03-17-2006 at 07:07 PM
Someone Else
The group decided to toss his body out the window. As he was falling, Nillo heard something like "I think I was on to something...". Nillo promptly told everyone else, and they decided it was a good course of action.
Hint: look at my last post
03-17-2006 at 09:06 PM
Ezlo
Um, Someone Else, you weren't lynched, you were murdered.
03-17-2006 at 09:12 PM
forrestfire
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 93
Ezlo, there are more than 5 people alive. In your counting you might have forgotten me. Me, Swivel, Robobob3000, Coppro, Nillo, and Stigant are all still alive.

03-17-2006 at 09:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
Ooops, sorry. Fixed.
03-17-2006 at 09:21 PM
Someone Else
icon Re: Mafia for DRODiacs (+1)  
But Ezlo, dead bodies smell. You wouldn't want that lying around now would you?
Sorry for breaking the 1 death post rule, but I kind of had to.
03-17-2006 at 10:19 PM
coppro
Someone Else wrote:
But Ezlo, dead bodies smell. You wouldn't want that lying around now would you?

QFT

Okay, other than me, :shifty do we have any leads? Yesterday we lynched a citizen randomly. If we don't find the last WW in two lynches, then we lose. That means that our odds of winning are 1 in 3. Since stigant simply voted for Andy without either thought nor reason, he seems the most suspicious.

Vote: stigant
03-17-2006 at 11:13 PM
<<5678
Page 9 of 12
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Mafia for DRODiacs (A structured game for once!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com