Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Mafia for DRODiacs (A structured game for once!)
<<4567
Page 8 of 12
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Andy101
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 222
IP: Logged
icon Re: Mafia for DRODiacs (0)  
Schik wrote:
I think we should vote out people who spell my name wrong. Vote: The Stew Boy.
Now you're just getting desperate!
Vote: Schik

[Last edited by Andy101 at 03-06-2006 09:06 PM]
03-06-2006 at 09:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1978

We're about to kill our first wraithwing, boys!

03-06-2006 at 09:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
coppro
Rank Points: 1308
Well, if TSB's post counted then the score is Schik:7 Town:0.

Wait... that doesn't sound right.
03-06-2006 at 09:57 PM
View Profile Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
Stew Boy's didn't count. Someone else has to do it. Or Stew Boy could try again. :?
03-06-2006 at 10:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
stigant
Rank Points: 1182
rolls eyes

03-06-2006 at 11:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
icon Re: Mafia for DRODiacs (+3)  
It couldn't even be called an arguement. The crowd just looked at each other, nodded, and dove ontop of Schik. His howls of dispair quickly turned in to hisses of pain as he shed his fake skin and became a wraithwing!

The frenzied mob is fighting a wraithwing!

The wraithwing claws for two damage!

The frenzied mob crushes, Critical Hit! the wraithwing takes 134 damage!!!

The wraithwing has been defeated!

The frenzied mob has gained 10 exp!

NIGHT 3. DO NOT POST!

[Last edited by Ezlo at 03-06-2006 11:42 PM]
03-06-2006 at 11:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
icon Re: Mafia for DRODiacs (+1)  
Despite having killed his first wraithwing, despite having dragged Trick's Really Big Sword(RT) to his bed to protect himself, despite locking his door with three padlocks, The Stew Boy couldn't sleep. Early in the morning, he just couldn't stand it any more, so he went out to relieve his stress by indulging in his favorite pastime: cooking. The Kitchen was two floors down from the bedrooms, and had a centimeter or so of water on the floor from the slowly receding floods. The Stew Boy open the meat cupboard and pulled out the hunk of meat he had discovered just that past day, wraithwing meat. He stuck it in a pot full of boiling water, and some vegetables. The Stew Boy was making stew. After adding a few choice ingredients, he sat back to wait. Soon the aromas of the stew was filling the whole kitchen!
"This will prove to the others I'm a Citizen!" he thought, "Would a Wraithwing make Wraithwing stew?" Suddenlly, a wraithwing burst through the window behind him, grabbed him and covered his mouth. Then the other wraithwing flew to the pot, and studied it.
"Cooking my friend Schik, are we?" said a voice The Stew Boy recognized. The wraithwing, took one sharp claw, and decapitated The Stew Boy's head. It fell *Plop!* right into the stew.
"Much more flavor!" the wraithwing chuckled. They then took some meat of the bones, ate the meat, took the bones, and had fun the rest of the night throwing them through windows.

The next morning, Coppro smelled something delicious. In a half slumber, he wandered down into the kitchen, and like all the other early risers the previous mornings, let out a horrendous shriek! Everyone came downstairs to survey the carnage. They heated up the oven, in preperation of whoever they would lynch next. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

The Stew Boy, a citizen, has died. He can have a post-mortem speech. Sorry I forgot about those. Whoever didn't get one can have one too. Schik included.

DAY 3! WITH 11 ALIVE IT'S SIX TO LYNCH!
03-07-2006 at 12:06 PM
coppro
They made Stew Boy Stew! Those bastards! And why did I have to find him? :weep

I'm going to see if anyone hasn't posted. I propose that we start to lynch them.
03-07-2006 at 04:48 PM
coppro
asmussen hasn't posted since the beginning of the game, and he only posted once.

Vote:asmussen

QED
03-07-2006 at 07:46 PM
The Stew Boy
Rank Points: 247
This is revenge for misspelling Schik's name, isn't it?
Ah well. Sorry about that.
I just hope the game goes alright the rest of the time...
03-07-2006 at 08:18 PM
stigant
Rank Points: 1182
asmussen is 99% a citizen since he said he didn't get a PM. Only the citizens would know that the citizens didn't get PMs.

I think that one of the three below is a ww:
Chaco
Robobob3000
Andy101

They've either nominated citizens or been the final vote in suspicious circumstances. Also, RB has always looked so cheeky in his avatar.

03-07-2006 at 09:24 PM
Nillo
Rank Points: 548
I doubt Robobob3000 is a wraithwing, because he tried to start a vote against Schik in the beginning. But I'll vote on one from that list anyway.

Vote: Chaco

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
03-07-2006 at 09:57 PM
forrestfire
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 93
Chaco does seem very suspicious. Most of his posts are just him saying who he is going to vote for and then trying to justify it. There isn't much discussion of strategies to find the mafia, perhaps because he is in the mafia. ;)

Vote: Chaco

03-07-2006 at 11:08 PM
Someone Else
Rank Points: 1306
I think coppro is a WW. It's fairly simple to tell that asmussen is not a WW, so unless coppro changes his vote, I'm voting for him. Also, he voted for MMM. However, he voted to lynch Schik, so I won't vote for him unless he doesn't change his vote within 12 hours.
03-07-2006 at 11:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
coppro
Ooh. ow. Unvote. Unless he was lying, which is unlikely, in which case he has us all hooped.

I'll let Chaco post before I jump to conclusions again.
03-07-2006 at 11:13 PM
RoboBob3000
Someone Else is wise.

Vote: coppro

[Last edited by RoboBob3000 at 03-08-2006 12:34 AM]
03-08-2006 at 12:34 AM
krammer
Rank Points: 904
That was a very dodgy move from coppro, unless he really didn't notice. Personally I think that seems unlikely, although if he had noticed and was WW he probably wouldn't vote for him anyway. No suspicion against him for now.

Otherwise I'm waiting for defence from other accused before I make a decision.

"Oook!"
03-08-2006 at 01:02 PM
Andy101
I think Robobob3000 is slightly too keen to vote off coppro hence:

Vote: RoboBob3000

03-08-2006 at 03:59 PM
Nillo
Rank Points: 548
Well, this proves that Andy101 is WW, or at least very likely to be one. But we can't get anything done if we don't focus on lynching one person, so my vote stands.

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
03-08-2006 at 09:07 PM
Swivel
Rank Points: 236
Proof? Anything's possible, but still I'd like to know your logic. Andy's wording was really really suspicious, but I'd still be interested in what you said and why.

I can't vote! Don't want to make a mistake.
03-08-2006 at 09:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Andy101
Reading my message again it does seem to give the wrong impression, I was merely implying that RoboBob3000 seemed all too happy to follow Someone Else in voting for coppro. As if he perhaps knows something that we don't.

03-08-2006 at 09:40 PM
RoboBob3000
Actually, I was about to come out and make essentially the same argument Someone Else had made when I noticed that he beat me to the punch.

Would it have been less suspicious to have hit "quote reply" and say "ditto"?

03-08-2006 at 10:36 PM
Chaco
Rank Points: 3626
The only thing I will say is that I was wrong twice.

03-10-2006 at 12:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
coppro
Pressure Vote: Chaco

Is that all?

Are you sure?
03-10-2006 at 12:36 AM
Chaco
Beh, everyone's convinced already. It's useless to try to talk at this point.

03-10-2006 at 12:50 AM
RoboBob3000
How many WW's are we dealing with in this game?

03-10-2006 at 01:49 AM
Chaco
Unless I'm seriously mistaken, three. I know there was an official post on the matter somewhere, but I forget where it was.

[Last edited by Chaco at 03-10-2006 02:28 AM]
03-10-2006 at 02:27 AM
Ezlo
Three, or should I say two now.
03-10-2006 at 02:34 AM
Someone Else
Rank Points: 1306
Andy, I didn't vote for copro. I just thought, unless he is a WW, then it was a mistake. If he votes for Chaco, then we have a slightly better chance of getting a WW. Chaco may not be a WW. I think that since he said three, he just wasn't paying attention when Schik was lynched. He would have said two was he a WW or paying attention. It is too small a detail for someone at this experience level to manipulate with success.
03-10-2006 at 03:50 AM
krammer
Rank Points: 904
Vote: Chaco.
I'm sure there was a rule against editing posts somewhere. Got something to hide, hmm?

More seriously, I don't take "I was wrong, OK?" as a good defence. If he is a citizen then he's not trying very hard to convince us of it.

"Oook!"
03-10-2006 at 09:28 AM
<<4567
Page 8 of 12
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Mafia for DRODiacs (A structured game for once!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com