Announcement: Be excellent to each other.


Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (2.0.16 and 3.3.0)
12
Page 3 of 6
456
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 4443
Registered: 02-04-2003
IP: Logged
icon Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (again!) (+2)  
Last Friday, I was able to pick up a 1GHz eMac with OS X 10.4 on it, with the aim of Weston passing on the Mac DROD torch to me. I'll start maintaining DROD on Mac and releasing builds as soon as possible. Developing code on a Mac is a new thing for me, so the last three and a half days have been utter tribulation. Fortunately, Weston, Gerry and Adam have been very helpful in bringing me up to speed on various Mac+Unix development tips, tricks, and know-how. Yesterday, I got a build of 2.0.15 running without any noticeable problems. I'm figuring out how to use Weston's scripts to produce an install bundle for the various game configurations.

If all goes well, I'll be posting an RC of JtRH 2.0.15 for Mac (demo version) this week so that people with Macs can test it out. (With luck, maybe I can get a patch installer working too.) Stay tuned!

____________________________
Gandalf? Yes... That's what they used to call me.
Gandalf the Grey. That was my name.
I am Gandalf the White.
And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
10-11-2006 at 10:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
RubellaGolda
Level: Delver
Avatar
Rank Points: 52
Registered: 11-20-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  

Great to hear that there is activity around the OS X version (altough version 2.0.13 is working perfectly here).

I am still available for testing btw.

10-12-2006 at 08:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3248
Registered: 10-06-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
Having seen all these improvements (such as NPCs being able to walk on tunnels, yay!) I would like to partake in testing the Mac version of these features. :)

____________________________
Quick links to my stuff (in case you forgot where it was):
Click here to view the secret text

10-12-2006 at 11:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jason
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1076
Registered: 05-05-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
Me too please! Mac! Mac! Mac! ;) ;)

____________________________
Play my holds?
10-12-2006 at 06:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Avatar
Rank Points: 453
Registered: 05-06-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
Hey, fellow Mac users! I'll try it out too. (I have 10.4.8)
10-13-2006 at 12:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 4443
Registered: 02-04-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
Okay, here's a .dmg of the 2.0.15 JtRH demo. I'm just learning to use Mac OS X myself, so I don't know too much about describing how to install this and so forth besides just copying the DROD.app file out of the package and then running it. Maybe that's all there is to it, but you guys can help out by posting anything you think is important for other users (or me) to know. No detail is too small to mention!

This build should be stable, just like 2.0.15 on Windows. I played through a couple levels and built some rooms in the editor without any problems. Weston has been helping me out and testing builds I've been producing this week. He has OS X 10.3.9 and I have 10.4.8. These are the only systems we've tested my builds on so far, so please let me know any problems you encounter on your personal system.

BUGS?: With the last build, Weston said there were some font rendering problems and that mouse clicks weren't working for him when he ran the app windowed. These might be fixed in this build, but let me know if they're not for you. (In which case, I don't really know how to fix them at this point. So, if you remember having these issues before on previous Mac betas and then they got fixed, or maybe reading about them on earlier forum posts, please direct me to this knowledge so we can get things worked out. If any of you have Mac dev savvy and can confirm whether everything in the .dmg is cobbled together properly, it would be a great boon to receive your input on this too.)

So, without further ado, here's the game.

____________________________
Gandalf? Yes... That's what they used to call me.
Gandalf the Grey. That was my name.
I am Gandalf the White.
And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
10-13-2006 at 05:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3248
Registered: 10-06-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
Yeah, you're right mrimer - we take the DROD application out and run it.

Other than that I'm not really sure, but I'll make sure to check those things you mentioned.

____________________________
Quick links to my stuff (in case you forgot where it was):
Click here to view the secret text

10-13-2006 at 09:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3248
Registered: 10-06-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
Okay, I downloaded it and started it up, noting that the location for the data files changed. DROD then immediately quit.

I clicked on Report in the system dialog to get more information:
Click here to view the secret text


____________________________
Quick links to my stuff (in case you forgot where it was):
Click here to view the secret text

10-13-2006 at 09:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 4443
Registered: 02-04-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
Chaco wrote:
Okay, I downloaded it and started it up, noting that the location for the data files changed.
Oh? This is news to me. Would you describe in detail what you mean about the location for the data files changing?
quote:
DROD then immediately quit.

I clicked on Report in the system dialog to get more information:
...
Thanks. This report was just what I needed. This .app should be fixed.

____________________________
Gandalf? Yes... That's what they used to call me.
Gandalf the Grey. That was my name.
I am Gandalf the White.
And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
10-14-2006 at 02:27 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
wmarkham
Level: Master Delver
Avatar
Rank Points: 125
Registered: 12-06-2004
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
mrimer wrote:
Maybe that's all there is to it, but you guys can help out by posting anything you think is important for other users (or me) to know. No detail is too small to mention!



A detail that I think is worth mentioning is that you should use the "Console" application to check for error and warning messages, especially if something seems to not be working.

Weston
10-14-2006 at 02:48 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
wmarkham
Level: Master Delver
Avatar
Rank Points: 125
Registered: 12-06-2004
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
quote:
mrimer wrote:
BUGS?: With the last build, Weston said there were some font rendering problems and that mouse clicks weren't working for him when he ran the app windowed. These might be fixed in this build, but let me know if they're not for you.


Sadly, I still have problems with the font rendering, and mouse clicks do not work for me on the main menus. Also, I noticed that the sound seems a bit... odd..., when repeating an action (like simply walking around; I have the repeat rate set high). I expect that the sound is due to building with FMOD.

The mouse issues seem to only be on the main menus, and in both windowed & full screen. (I had only tried windowed mode before.) The font issue affects subtitles, button labels, and some other things, but not, interestingly enough, scrolls.

I have some experiments to try, like swapping in the SDL libraries that I built. I'll post here again in a bit, I expect.

Weston
10-14-2006 at 03:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
wmarkham
Level: Master Delver
Avatar
Rank Points: 125
Registered: 12-06-2004
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
quote:
wmarkham wrote:
I have some experiments to try, like swapping in the SDL libraries that I built. I'll post here again in a bit, I expect.



Yes, that seems to have done the trick. Specifically, I copied libSDL_ttf-2.0.0.dylib and libfreetype.6.dylib from the 2.0.14 build that I did into Mike's 2.0.15 build. (For anyone interested in playing along at home, if you "Show Package Contents" on the application, and look in Contents/Frameworks, you can access the shared libraries that were packaged with it. You will need to place the application on your hard drive, outside of the .dmg, and you will need to change permissions on its contents, so that it is writable, if you want to replace these. Or, you can just wait for Mike to provide a new one.)

After changing that, the fonts look fine, and the menus are clickable. The only remaining issue that I have noticed (after about 5 minutes of testing) is the sound.

Weston
10-14-2006 at 03:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 4443
Registered: 02-04-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
wmarkham wrote:
Yes, that seems to have done the trick. Specifically, I copied libSDL_ttf-2.0.0.dylib and libfreetype.6.dylib from the 2.0.14 build that I did into Mike's 2.0.15 build.
I can't find a 2.0.14 Mac build around now, so I included these two files from the 2.0.13 build. (Are these identical?) Here's the 3rd version .dmg.
quote:
(For anyone interested in playing along at home, if you "Show Package Contents" on the application...
I know how to access package contents through a console, but where is this option available via the desktop? I can't find it.
quote:
After changing that, the fonts look fine, and the menus are clickable. The only remaining issue that I have noticed (after about 5 minutes of testing) is the sound.
I haven't noticed anything odd with sound effects. I tried high repeat stepping and it sounds normal to me. At least, they sound exactly like they do for me on Windows. :P (I know Gerry has built DROD on Linux with both SDL_Mixer and fmod...maybe he can tell us whether the two sound different from each other for him.)

____________________________
Gandalf? Yes... That's what they used to call me.
Gandalf the Grey. That was my name.
I am Gandalf the White.
And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
10-14-2006 at 05:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Elfstone
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 1285
Registered: 03-01-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
quote:
quote:
mrimer wrote:
(For anyone interested in playing along at home, if you "Show Package Contents" on the application...
I know how to access package contents through a console, but where is this option available via the desktop? I can't find it.


Goodness me - a computer question I can answer !! :w00t
(doing a wee dance of joy round the study!)

Mike, find the DROD icon and control click it and you will see 'Show Package Contents'.

:)

Elf.

____________________________
Winner of: Novice Architect Excellence 2006.
FAPCA - Technical Design Excellence in Layout and Aesthetics


[Last edited by mrimer at 10-14-2006 03:49 PM]
10-14-2006 at 02:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3248
Registered: 10-06-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
mrimer wrote:
quote:
Chaco wrote:
Okay, I downloaded it and started it up, noting that the location for the data files changed.
Oh? This is news to me. Would you describe in detail what you mean about the location for the data files changing?


From the change log:

2.0.13
------

* OS X: Change location of data files to ~/Library/Application Support/Caravel

I just downloaded your newest revision and opened it up after putting it on my desktop. This time, it quit immediately, but didn't even let the system launch the "DROD quit unexpectedly" dialog.


____________________________
Quick links to my stuff (in case you forgot where it was):
Click here to view the secret text


[Last edited by Chaco at 10-14-2006 05:04 PM]
10-14-2006 at 05:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 4443
Registered: 02-04-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
Chaco wrote:
quote:
mrimer wrote:
quote:
Chaco wrote:
Okay, I downloaded it and started it up, noting that the location for the data files changed.
Oh? This is news to me. Would you describe in detail what you mean about the location for the data files changing?


From the change log:

2.0.13
------

* OS X: Change location of data files to ~/Library/Application Support/Caravel
Oh, okay. That's a good thing, right?
quote:
I just downloaded your newest revision and opened it up after putting it on my desktop. This time, it quit immediately, but didn't even let the system launch the "DROD quit unexpectedly" dialog.
Yikes. I tried it out before posting and it worked fine for me. Everything looks okay, so I'm not sure what's wrong here. Can anyone help me figure this out?

____________________________
Gandalf? Yes... That's what they used to call me.
Gandalf the Grey. That was my name.
I am Gandalf the White.
And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
10-16-2006 at 03:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
RubellaGolda
Level: Delver
Avatar
Rank Points: 52
Registered: 11-20-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
Ok, I downloaded the OS X 2.0.15 version (There is only the demo version right?)
And ran the app, imported my player file, and played through some levels. I did not have any problems (yet), sound and fonts seemed fine. Is there something in particular I should test?

The only thing was that I had to request a new Caravelnet key when I returned to play with the 2.0.13 version, I'm not sure if that is normal when you change versions.
10-16-2006 at 09:46 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
eytanz
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 2707
Registered: 02-05-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
quote:
RubellaGolda wrote:
The only thing was that I had to request a new Caravelnet key when
I returned to play with the 2.0.13 version, I'm not sure if that is normal when you change versions.


It is (or, more accurately, it's normal in any situation where you have two copies of DROD both running Caravelnet, regardless of whether they are same or different versions).

____________________________
I got my avatar back! Yay!
10-16-2006 at 12:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 4443
Registered: 02-04-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
RubellaGolda wrote:
Ok, I downloaded the OS X 2.0.15 version (There is only the demo version right?)
And ran the app, imported my player file, and played through some levels. I did not have any problems (yet), sound and fonts seemed fine. Is there something in particular I should test?

The only thing was that I had to request a new Caravelnet key when I returned to play with the 2.0.13 version, I'm not sure if that is normal when you change versions.
Yep, only demo. Good news it's working for you! What OS X version are you using? I'd like to keep track of what systems are having problems and which work.

____________________________
Gandalf? Yes... That's what they used to call me.
Gandalf the Grey. That was my name.
I am Gandalf the White.
And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
10-16-2006 at 03:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
RubellaGolda
Level: Delver
Avatar
Rank Points: 52
Registered: 11-20-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
mrimer wrote:
Yep, only demo. Good news it's working for you! What OS X version are you using? I'd like to keep track of what systems are having problems and which work.


That would be a powerbook (1.67GHz powerPC G4) running OSX 10.4.8

10-16-2006 at 03:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jason
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1076
Registered: 05-05-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
It doesn't even start up for me! I'm running a Powerbook G4 Version 10.4

____________________________
Play my holds?

[Last edited by Jason at 10-16-2006 05:14 PM]
10-16-2006 at 05:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3248
Registered: 10-06-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
I tried it again and I continually get the same result each time - no system dialog and DROD quits immediately, without even opening any windows.

I've searched around for a way to run DROD from the terminal in the hopes that there would be error messages there, but I haven't found anything helpful.

The worst part is that when I run 2.0.11 again, I can't even continue or start a new game, and the restore screen is messed up. Of course, you needn't worry about that; it's probably caused by conflicting data files or something.

I've just been biding my time playing AE.

____________________________
Quick links to my stuff (in case you forgot where it was):
Click here to view the secret text


[Last edited by Chaco at 10-16-2006 10:37 PM : Oops, wrong version. Previously said 2.0.12, which was wrong]
10-16-2006 at 07:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jason
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1076
Registered: 05-05-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
Chaco wrote:
I tried it again and I continually get the same result each time - no system dialog and DROD quits immediately, without even opening any windows.

I've searched around for a way to run DROD from the terminal in the hopes that there would be error messages there, but I haven't found anything helpful.



Same here. :(

____________________________
Play my holds?
10-16-2006 at 08:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3248
Registered: 10-06-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention - DROD doesn't generate a drod.err file anywhere - not in the DROD application, not in the directory it says it's supposed to store its data files in, and not in the directory 2.0.11 stores its files in.

____________________________
Quick links to my stuff (in case you forgot where it was):
Click here to view the secret text

10-16-2006 at 10:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
wmarkham
Level: Master Delver
Avatar
Rank Points: 125
Registered: 12-06-2004
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
Chaco wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention - DROD doesn't generate a drod.err file anywhere - not in the DROD application, not in the directory it says it's supposed to store its data files in, and not in the directory 2.0.11 stores its files in.

Hi. I don't actually recall whether or not drod.err ever gets generated. However, there is an application on OS X called "Console", which displays messages from applications. All of the output that would go to drod.err should appear in the Console application. (Or, you should be able to launch DROD.app/Contents/MacOS/drod from a Terminal window.)

Weston
10-20-2006 at 04:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
wmarkham
Level: Master Delver
Avatar
Rank Points: 125
Registered: 12-06-2004
IP: Logged

File: libSDL_ttf-2.0.0.dylib (23.1 KB)
Downloaded 3 times.
License: Other
From: OS X binary built from SDL sources
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
quote:
mrimer wrote:
I can't find a 2.0.14 Mac build around now, so I included these two files from the 2.0.13 build. (Are these identical?) Here's the 3rd version .dmg.


Interesting. The SDL_ttf library is different from the one that I got out of my 2.0.14 build. The odd part, though, is that the one included in your 2.0.15 build does not work (properly) for me. However, I can replace it with the one that I distributed with 2.0.13. That works. I am attaching a copy of it here.
quote:
I haven't noticed anything odd with sound effects. I tried high repeat stepping and it sounds normal to me. At least, they sound exactly like they do for me on Windows. :P (I know Gerry has built DROD on Linux with both SDL_Mixer and fmod...maybe he can tell us whether the two sound different from each other for him.)

I don't know what to say, other than that the sound is definitely different. There is a high-pitched "aliasing" sort of effect that I hear when running across a room.

Weston
10-20-2006 at 04:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Elfstone
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 1285
Registered: 03-01-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
wmarkham wrote:
quote:
Chaco wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention - DROD doesn't generate a drod.err file anywhere - not in the DROD application, not in the directory it says it's supposed to store its data files in, and not in the directory 2.0.11 stores its files in.

Hi. I don't actually recall whether or not drod.err ever gets generated. However, there is an application on OS X called "Console", which displays messages from applications. All of the output that would go to drod.err should appear in the Console application. (Or, you should be able to launch DROD.app/Contents/MacOS/drod from a Terminal window.)

Weston


ummm - there is something called "drod.crash.file" which I found when my Holds were lost. Is that what you're looking for? (It's full of things I don't begin to understand, :unsure but I'm sure some of the computer-clever people here would.)

Elfstone

____________________________
Winner of: Novice Architect Excellence 2006.
FAPCA - Technical Design Excellence in Layout and Aesthetics

10-20-2006 at 10:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 4443
Registered: 02-04-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
Elfstone wrote:
quote:
wmarkham wrote:
quote:
Chaco wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention - DROD doesn't generate a drod.err file anywhere - not in the DROD application, not in the directory it says it's supposed to store its data files in, and not in the directory 2.0.11 stores its files in.

Hi. I don't actually recall whether or not drod.err ever gets generated. However, there is an application on OS X called "Console", which displays messages from applications. All of the output that would go to drod.err should appear in the Console application. (Or, you should be able to launch DROD.app/Contents/MacOS/drod from a Terminal window.)

Weston


ummm - there is something called "drod.crash.file" which I found when my Holds were lost. Is that what you're looking for? (It's full of things I don't begin to understand, :unsure but I'm sure some of the computer-clever people here would.)

Elfstone
Yes, post it! I'm sure someone would love the trivia contained therein.

____________________________
Gandalf? Yes... That's what they used to call me.
Gandalf the Grey. That was my name.
I am Gandalf the White.
And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
10-20-2006 at 06:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 4443
Registered: 02-04-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (0)  
quote:
wmarkham wrote:
quote:
mrimer wrote:
I can't find a 2.0.14 Mac build around now, so I included these two files from the 2.0.13 build. (Are these identical?) Here's the 3rd version .dmg.


Interesting. The SDL_ttf library is different from the one that I got out of my 2.0.14 build. The odd part, though, is that the one included in your 2.0.15 build does not work (properly) for me. However, I can replace it with the one that I distributed with 2.0.13. That works. I am attaching a copy of it here.
Thanks, Weston. Do you guys who said it wasn't working for you know how to replace the SDL_ttf file in your local copy of the demo with this one? If so, would you try it and see whether the game runs for you now?

____________________________
Gandalf? Yes... That's what they used to call me.
Gandalf the Grey. That was my name.
I am Gandalf the White.
And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
10-20-2006 at 06:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3248
Registered: 10-06-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (+1)  
Ah ha! Weston's suggestion worked perfectly.

quote:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/X11R6/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/Chaco/Desktop/DROD.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libSDL_ttf-2.0.0.dylib
Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap




____________________________
Quick links to my stuff (in case you forgot where it was):
Click here to view the secret text

10-20-2006 at 08:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
12
Page 3 of 6
456
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Testers Needed for Mac OS X. (2.0.16 and 3.3.0)
Surf To:


Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com

Powered by: tForum tForumHacks Edition b0.98.8
Originally created by Toan Huynh (Copyright © 2000)
Enhanced by the tForumHacks team and the Caravel team.