Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Invisible Time Clone Detection Radius (interface improvement)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3640
IP: Logged

File: invisible_time_clone.png (221.1 KB)
Downloaded 55 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Invisible Time Clone Detection Radius (+2)  
If you take an invisibility potion, then start a temporal projection recording, finish it, and go to the main timeline, the temporal projection will then be invisible just like the player was during the recording.

(Beethro at east, invisible timeclone at southwest)

However, as of the current DROD version, the temporal projection doesn't get a shaded 11x11 tile square around it the same way the player does when they are invisible - they just become slightly more transparent. This is probably a good thing; drawing multiple overlapping shaded squares if multiple invisible timeclones were around, and making that look good, could get tricky.

Feature proposal: If the player clicks a time clone while they are invisible, draw a shaded 11x11 square around them to indicate the invisibility detection radius for that time clone. This is dismissed if the player clicks any other tile. However, if the player doesn't click anything else and just inputs moves, then it stays on screen and follows that particular timeclone around.

06-17-2024 at 06:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Invisible Time Clone Detection Radius (interface improvement)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com