Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Chaco's YouTube Channel Reader Poll (soliciting some comments)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3624
IP: Logged
icon Chaco's YouTube Channel Reader Poll (0)  
Hi! I'll keep this short and to the point so I don't repeat myself too much. You may already know this, but in addition to everything I do directly on this forum, I have a YouTube channel, I make voiced commentary Let's Plays, and some of those Let's Plays are about DROD or DROD: RPG holds. I plan on playing/reviewing some more DROD and DROD: RPG holds, among other things!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjh8S4KSxaU

I've posted a viewer poll/status update video briefly going over some of the candidates I'm considering LPing in the future. If you've got the time, please tell me which of them sound interesting/useful/entertaining/funny. Or if I didn't list something at all and you have a suggestion, suggest away.

Thanks in advance!

01-01-2018 at 10:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Chaco's YouTube Channel Reader Poll (soliciting some comments)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com