Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Matching Trapdoors (Don't worry, its a recolor of tiles, not a completely new mod)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
UrAvgAzn
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 468
IP: Logged

File: MatchingTrapdoors_v.01.zip (37.1 KB)
Downloaded 60 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Matching Trapdoors (+1)  
I present to you, the DROD community, a simple mod for all DROD:AE styleXtiles that make the trapdoors match the color of the wall. For example, style6tiles, the walls are green. The trapdoors are now green. :) Please post comments!

Keep posting,

[Last edited by UrAvgAzn at 09-29-2006 12:42 AM]
09-29-2006 at 12:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3623
icon Re: Matching Trapdoors (0)  
Hooray! Now it'll be even harder to spot trapdoors in rooms such as the ones in KDD level 15, where almost all cells are either walls or trapdoors!

09-29-2006 at 01:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
UrAvgAzn
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 468
Sorry. I haven't played through KDD yet. **Yet**

Keep posting,

09-29-2006 at 01:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3623
It's alright.

I do have to admit it's some nice work recoloring, I just think it's actually somewhat detrimental, is what I'm saying.

And don't worry about KDD level 15 - it is really quite difficult and I don't blame you for not playing it. I only beat it after a lot of work.

[Last edited by Chaco at 09-29-2006 02:12 AM]
09-29-2006 at 02:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
Am I the only one whose favorite level was level 15? I thought it was easy and fun!
09-29-2006 at 04:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
I think the answer here is we need a style where everything looks like a trapdoor.

EVERYTHING.
09-29-2006 at 05:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939

File: Trapdoor.zip (3.5 KB)
Downloaded 43 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Matching Trapdoors (+2)  
Never say I don't do anything for you, okay? ;)

09-29-2006 at 05:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
APPROVED
09-29-2006 at 06:08 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
AlefBet
Rank Points: 979
icon Re: Matching Trapdoors (+1)  
Banjooie wrote:
I think the answer here is we need a style where everything looks like a trapdoor.

EVERYTHING.
All right. Now I just need to switch to this style right before going down the final stairs and I can watch Beethro recount the tale of when he outsmarted hordes of trapdoors over countless trapdoors using nothing but his trusty trapdoor.

++Adam H. Peterson
09-29-2006 at 08:02 AM
Drgamer
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 113
AlefBet wrote:
Banjooie wrote:

EVERYTHING.
All right. Now I just need to switch to this style right before going down the final stairs and I can watch Beethro recount the tale of when he outsmarted hordes of trapdoors over countless trapdoors using nothing but his trusty trapdoor.
Don't forget while he was sneaking around as a trapdoor, with Halph, also hidden as a trapdoor. In fact, let's not give any indication of where Beethro is, and just give text. No text based maps, of course. Pure memorization.
09-29-2006 at 01:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
AlefBet
Rank Points: 979
Drgamer wrote:
Don't forget while he was sneaking around as a trapdoor, with Halph, also hidden as a trapdoor. In fact, let's not give any indication of where Beethro is, and just give text. No text based maps, of course. Pure memorization.
All true, except Halph isn't in this game.

++Adam H. Peterson
09-29-2006 at 05:02 PM
Drgamer
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 113
Sure he is, he drank an invsibility potion. He's figuring out how to get ahead of Beethro.
09-29-2006 at 09:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Matching Trapdoors (Don't worry, its a recolor of tiles, not a completely new mod)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com