Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : The hold being imported is the same or an older version of an existing hold. (It isn't!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
IP: Logged
icon The hold being imported is the same or an older version of an existing hold. (+1)  
I'm getting the message in the subject line every time I try to import a hold to update it. Well, to be more precise, I got it with the last two holds I tried to update - Chaco's Dungeon and Desmond's Dungeon Of Doom-IP.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?
02-25-2006 at 03:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3626
icon Re: The hold being imported is the same or an older version of an existing hold. (0)  
Hmm, that's strange. Especially since I added about eleven or twelve more rooms in this version (Yes, in one level.)

02-25-2006 at 03:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
coppro
Rank Points: 1308
icon Re: The hold being imported is the same or an older version of an existing hold. (+1)  
Last time I tried it with Chaco, it was actually the same hold. Seriously. I even deleted and re-loaded (losing my progress). So what do you have to say for yourself?
02-25-2006 at 05:19 PM
View Profile Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3626
icon Re: The hold being imported is the same or an older version of an existing hold. (0)  
*smacks self*

My fault, I forgot to export :?

02-25-2006 at 05:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : The hold being imported is the same or an older version of an existing hold. (It isn't!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com