Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : war4 : war4 : 1 South, 5 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Hookj5
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
IP: Logged
icon war4 : war4 : 1 South, 5 East (0)  
I have a real problem with this room. Every time I open the green doors and step through the west passage, Drod crashes to desktop. Anyone else have this problem? Is the hold bad, or something else?
12-21-2005 at 06:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: war4 : war4 : 1 South, 5 East (0)  
Well...you should really post this on the Bugs forum, because our bug-fixer doesn't necessarily read this forum. First, check to make sure you're using the latest patch for whatever version of DROD you're using...for 2.0, it should be 2.0.11. Next, see if there is anything in your drod.err file (in the Data subfolder) for the date and time of the crash and paste that into your post...or you can attach your drod.err file as an attachment if you like.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-21-2005 at 07:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3626
icon Re: war4 : war4 : 1 South, 5 East (0)  
No wonder your computer crashed if you went through the west passage: there isn't one :P

[Last edited by Chaco at 12-21-2005 11:41 AM : darn these typis]
12-21-2005 at 11:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : war4 : war4 : 1 South, 5 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com