Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Aumtlich Gardens : 2 North, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1911
IP: Logged
icon Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Aumtlich Gardens : 2 North, 1 East (0)  
I can release the eastern slayer then i can reach any tunnel i want, but the slayer won't step next to any aumtlich. What am i missing?
01-15-2008 at 10:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3626
icon Re: Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Aumtlich Gardens : 2 North, 1 East (0)  
Room picture

Click here to view the secret text

The above technique works for three out of the four Aumtlich - use the standard Slayer-killing push technique for the last one.

01-15-2008 at 10:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
cheese obsessive
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 219
icon Re: Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Aumtlich Gardens : 2 North, 1 East (0)  
OK, I got the last slayer to be at 1, and I can move Beethro between 2 and 3. So my goal is to get the slayer to move SE onto the arrow. I figured out how to manipulate him to go N, NE, NW, and W, but not the direction I want him to go.

How do I make the Slayer step on the arrow? I hate manipulating Slayers, honestly.

Edit: Yeah, nevermind. Got it as soon as I asked. Like magic.

[Last edited by cheese obsessive at 04-16-2008 03:20 AM]
04-16-2008 at 03:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
bomber50
Rank Points: 872

Edit: Got it.

[Last edited by bomber50 at 06-20-2015 02:10 AM]
06-20-2015 at 01:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
tima
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 28
How do I make the slayer kill the bottom right autmlich?
03-18-2019 at 12:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
KituU
Rank Points: 218
icon Re: Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Aumtlich Gardens : 2 North, 1 East (+1)  
tima wrote:
How do I make the slayer kill the bottom right autmlich?

if you managed to get the Slayer next to Aumlitch already (with the pushing technique), and have Beethro in oremites freezed by Aumlitch, Slayer still did not turn hook to the east:

[Last edited by KituU at 03-18-2019 09:23 PM]
03-18-2019 at 08:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
tima
I still can't get him to do it

Can I have something more specific or a demo? I honestly don't care much for slayer manipulation
03-18-2019 at 09:26 PM
KituU
Rank Points: 218
icon Re: Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Aumtlich Gardens : 2 North, 1 East (+1)  
how to push Slayer :

03-18-2019 at 09:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
tima
icon Re: Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Aumtlich Gardens : 2 North, 1 East (+2)  
Thanks! I actually have no idea how slayers move -_-
03-19-2019 at 01:11 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Aumtlich Gardens : 2 North, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com