Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Misty Maze of Mystery : 2 South
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
IP: Logged
icon Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Misty Maze of Mystery : 2 South (0)  
Once again, totally stuck! I have no idea which entrance to enter from. Help, anyone?
05-13-2007 at 01:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3626
icon Re: Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Misty Maze of Mystery : 2 South (0)  
See that conspicuous-looking passage at the upper left with a force arrow near it? You can't possibly enter that except by going there from another room.

Click here to view the secret text

05-13-2007 at 01:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
larrymurk
Rank Points: 1913
icon Re: Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Misty Maze of Mystery : 2 South (0)  
Enter at:

05-13-2007 at 01:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
Okay, I entered from there, but now, no matter which way I go, I still can't get past this room. Demo, anyone?

[Last edited by tokyokid at 05-13-2007 04:10 PM]
05-13-2007 at 03:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blondbeard
Rank Points: 1486

File: DEWMC The Misty Maze of Mystery 2S Victory.demo (1.7 KB)
Downloaded 84 times.
License: Public Domain
This is an JTRH demo. I don't know if that matters.
05-13-2007 at 04:44 PM
zaubberer
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 251
imho the best way to solve those labyrinth rooms (and there are some more of them in this hold as far as i played it) is the "good old way": make a screenshoot, paste it into your favoutite graphic programm and paint your way. if you at first paint the ways that are forced mostly the rest will get clear. then use your picture and walk...

zaubberer
:wizard
05-13-2007 at 06:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
porcorosso
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 37
I am still stuck . I figured quite easily the correct entrance and I can see more or less only one way to traverse the trapdoors ending at the brains. The problem is I am not able
to do this AND deal with the rock golems. I have to be above them to the left to kill that queen and then I can not enter from the left where I need to ... Any help ?
05-25-2007 at 06:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
jbluestein
Rank Points: 1670
porcorosso wrote:
I am still stuck . I figured quite easily the correct entrance and I can see more or less only one way to traverse the trapdoors ending at the brains. The problem is I am not able
to do this AND deal with the rock golems. I have to be above them to the left to kill that queen and then I can not enter from the left where I need to ... Any help ?

Josh

05-25-2007 at 07:00 PM
porcorosso
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 37
jbluestein wrote:
porcorosso wrote:

Josh

Thanks Josh that was very quick response, and strangely so that was also another case of the H&S effect. I just managed to figure it out just now BEFORE reading your reply, and was on the way to edit my previous post... :smile
05-25-2007 at 07:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
schep
Rank Points: 865
jbluestein wrote:
a really good hint
:-O
Argh, why didn't I think of that? Er, I mean, new challenge! (The challenge is a bit spoilery, if you haven't figured out or read jbluestein's hint.)
05-25-2007 at 10:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Misty Maze of Mystery : 2 South
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com