Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Anyone know of a bundle deal?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
chinook
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 61
IP: Logged
icon Anyone know of a bundle deal? (+1)  
Basically, I just got a bit of cash into my paypal account, and I am scouring about for a bundle deal for KDD 2.0 + JtrH + some of the Smitemaster Selection CDs, but I haven't come across any.

Might this be coming in the future, or am I just not looking in the right place?

09-11-2006 at 02:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
icon Re: Anyone know of a bundle deal? (0)  
chinook wrote:
Basically, I just got a bit of cash into my paypal account, and I am scouring about for a bundle deal for KDD 2.0 + JtrH + some of the Smitemaster Selection CDs, but I haven't come across any.

Might this be coming in the future, or am I just not looking in the right place?

Asking Erik(the creator and owner of DROD) about this would be the best way to go.
09-11-2006 at 07:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blondbeard
Rank Points: 1486
icon Re: Anyone know of a bundle deal? (+1)  
Be prepared though that the smitemaster holds generally are hard. I don't think all people can do them right after completing KDD and JTRH. On the other hand they are very good, so if you're up for a chalange just go ahed :yes
09-11-2006 at 09:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Syntax
Rank Points: 1218
As Ive said so many times before, Ill gladly pay for any purchase in case the person is skint or think they may be disappointed. I doubt they will be, and they can then repay me later. Ive yet to be out of sky rocket. All I ask is some forum/score participitation upfront to show some keenness.
09-11-2006 at 09:38 AM
NiroZ
Blondbeard wrote:
Be prepared though that the smitemaster holds generally are hard. I don't think all people can do them right after completing KDD and JTRH. On the other hand they are very good, so if you're up for a chalange just go ahed :yes

Not quite true. I have only played KDD 2, and i quite enjoyed The Choice. I will agree that they are hard, but with a little bit of help from the Hints and Solutions, you can learn most of the ropes pretty easily.
09-11-2006 at 10:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3626
icon Re: Anyone know of a bundle deal? (+2)  
NiroZ wrote:
chinook wrote:

Asking Erik(the creator and owner of DROD) about this would be the best way to go.

No, no, no!

It's don't ask and you receive! Am I the only one who stil remembers the Anti-Aladdin Principle?!? -_-

09-11-2006 at 12:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
chinook
icon Re: Anyone know of a bundle deal? (+3)  
Chaco wrote:

No, no, no!

It's don't ask and you receive! Am I the only one who stil remembers the Anti-Aladdin Principle?!? -_-

Right! And I read in the news section, and one of the Illumination articles was titled as such.

So, hopefully... I shall receive soon, if I just leave him alone. :hmmm:

09-11-2006 at 12:14 PM
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
There's no current bundle offers like the one you mentioned. The best thing to do for learning about special offers as they come up is to get the Illumination by e-mail. The special offers tend to be available for just a month and then they go away. It's unlikely we'd have a bundle with JtRH + KDD + SmS in the future, but not impossible.

-Erik

09-11-2006 at 03:40 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
chinook
Thanks for the reply. :)

Now to make some more money...

I suppose I don't have need for two kidneys. :lol

09-11-2006 at 07:13 PM
Tahnan
Rank Points: 2459
Honestly, Chinook, there's no need for melodrama; a three or four pints of blood ought to cover it.
09-12-2006 at 05:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Tahnan wrote:
Honestly, Chinook, there's no need for melodrama; a three or four pints of blood ought to cover it.
I perfer to sell a pound of flesh personally.
09-12-2006 at 07:32 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Anyone know of a bundle deal?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com