Announcement: To see an overview of all the holds in this forum, see this page. You cannot directly add your hold by attaching it here - you must get your hold approved by Hold Administrators. Check this thread for details.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : Unfinished Work (Assorted Puzzles)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Your Rating
Average User Rating
Difficulty:
Overall:

7.5/10 (15 votes)
σ 1.09
Author Name:Hartleyhair
Submitted By:hartleyhair
Hold Name:Unfinished Work
Theme:Assorted Puzzles
Author's Difficulty:
Number of Levels:6
Number of Rooms:39
Number of Monsters:194
Version:DROD: The City Beneath (3.1)
High Scores:View High Scores
Hold Karma:1 (+1 / -0)
Poster Message
admin
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 8
IP: Logged

File: Unfinished Work.hold (30.1 KB)
Downloaded 980 times.
License: Other
icon Unfinished Work  
I have submitted the first level(s) of various Holds I started but, for one reason or another, have never got round to finishing. I didn't want these levels just to waste away, so here they are!

Never again will I make the mistake of having so many Holds on the go.
04-15-2008 at 02:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
icon Re: Unfinished Work (+1)  
Well, that's nice. Actually, good idea to collect puzzles from all unfinished holds and join them into one hold. Great! ;)
Especially I like puzzles from I, Slayer. I see you changed Rooftop 1S 1E, as in original hold there was clone poiton in south-east corner of the room.

[Last edited by mxvladi at 04-15-2008 04:21 PM]
04-15-2008 at 03:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
calamarain
Rank Points: 933
icon Re: Unfinished Work (0)  
I agree with mxvladi. Far better to have one finished hold than several abandoned ones, this is the way to do it :)

04-15-2008 at 05:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
fratropea
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 87

Good idea!
Every level is different from the other and all they are very beautiful and amusing.
Some rooms are a little difficulties (but not too much),
but all are very interesting!
A really pleasant hold. :thumbsup

04-18-2008 at 10:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dischorran
Rank Points: 3408
I began this hold a while ago, got distracted by something shiny, and finally got around to finishing it today. This hold is exactly what one might expect from the description: six smallish levels with very different styles, different player roles, and different sorts of small and straightforward puzzles, with maybe a slight emphasis on efficient monster manipulation. It's certainly good that these disjoint levels didn't go to waste on hartleyhair's hard drive!

09-14-2008 at 12:00 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
martz
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 414
icon Re: Unfinished Work (0)  
This is a nice little hold - a selection of small levels that would otherwise have gone to waste.

You'll play as a waterskipper, goblin king & slayer with various puzzles centered around their abilities.

I personally thought the waterskipper level was a bit weak but otherwise I'd recommend this if you want to try some player role puzzles in a small hold format.

Difficulty: 6
Fun: 7

Progress - Gavin G
08-13-2020 at 03:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : Unfinished Work (Assorted Puzzles) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com