Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : what is going on
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
noma
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1594
IP: Logged
icon what is going on (-5)  
so say for a survivor task you had to do posts with a minimum of 250 words but without much punctuation or a fifth you know what from that alphathingummy and in all caps or opposing > would you do a post saying that and asking forum folks to pay no mind to silly sounding posts from you for today and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow >

so that is what i am doing right now / for this survivor task I must do posts with a minimum of 250 words but without much punctuation or a fifth you know what from that alphathingummy and in all caps or opposing / i ask you to show a uncomplaining air to my group for our confusing illogical blurbs and saying again and again and again a quantity of roughly similar words / it is analogous to a group playing a most odd match of hunting for unusual stuff right in your midst

so if you will happily turn your backs on us and pay us no mind things will go back to normal soon / if you want i could point a digit at a culprit who was instigating all this but that is not a good thing to do / anyway i think in an odd way this could show fun for all / mostly i think all crazy survivor posts will vanish finally or that is my wish for my posts / again i submit my apology for intrusions into discussions not fitting for intrusion / i will say now and probably again and again how much i miss punctuation and all

for information you can look at the survivor forum

EDIT: Although most posts from the "Distasteful" Survivor challenge have thankfully been deleted from the forum, I was asked to leave this thread up. Perhaps for historical purposes? I don't know and it doesn't matter. I saw no harm in complying, and besides, some forumites (though obviously not the ones modding this particular post :rolleyes ) found the whole event amusing.

[Last edited by noma at 03-28-2009 10:03 PM]
03-18-2009 at 10:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
icon Re: what is going on (0)  
noma wrote:
so say for a survivor task you had to do posts with a minimum of 250 words but without much punctuation or a fifth you know what from that alphathingummy and in all caps or opposing > would you do a post saying that and asking forum folks to pay no mind to silly sounding posts from you for today and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow >

so that is what i am doing right now / ahem / for this survivor task I must do posts with a minimum of 250 words but without much punctuation or a fifth you know what from that alphathingummy and in all caps or opposing / i ask you to show a uncomplaining air to my group for our confusing illogical blurbs and saying again and again and again a quantity of roughly similar words / it is analogous to a group playing a most odd match of hunting for unusual stuff right in your midst

so if you will happily turn your backs on us and pay us no mind things will go back to normal soon / if you want i could point a digit at a culprit who was instigating all this but that is not a good thing to do / anyway i think in an odd way this could show fun for all / mostly i think all crazy survivor posts will vanish finally or that is my wish for my posts / again i submit my apology for intrusions into discussions not fitting for intrusion / i will say now and probably again and again how much i miss punctuation and all

for information you can look at the survivor forum
Fine then. I shall pay your posts no mind.

Click here to view the secret text

03-18-2009 at 10:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dischorran
Rank Points: 3407
noma wrote:
ahem
is that what i think it is in position 3

03-18-2009 at 10:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Kwakstur
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 385
Oh, come on, noma. Isn't the whole point of this challenge to be shameless?

You're a disgrace to disgracefulness.

[Last edited by Kwakstur at 03-18-2009 10:38 PM]
03-18-2009 at 10:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
12th Archivist
Rank Points: 789
i wonder what would happen if i didnt use puncuation at all aside from spaces caused by paragraphing since maybe the tar could win this very very unusual round here and i want to wonder why robobob didnt have enough money to give us all caterpillars and spiders to eat and stuff because robobob doesnt strike me as the poor type so i wonder what would happen if the world blow up

i said the same thing over and over and over

i will assume that the last two sentences are illegal so i wonder what lattice pie tastes like but if it was full of sour cherry bubble yum it got to be good so god said let there be light or whatever so james erl jones stepped in front of teh light and with his deep deep deep deep voice he said let there be water cause he was thirsty and then there was light and the dude above was pleased and there was more light or whatever

i assume that our posts can be fairly random right
because if they cant be ill be sad

Check out the DROD Wikia project here!
03-18-2009 at 10:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dischorran
icon Re: what is going on (-1)  
Nuntar wrote:
Noma is obviously a spambot.
says a spambot

spammy spammy spambot nuntar
stop spamming this board spambot

03-18-2009 at 11:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
12th Archivist
Rank Points: 789
did anybody notice that dischorran is deleting his post and putting it back for that past three hours

i just thought someone would like to know that

Check out the DROD Wikia project here!
03-18-2009 at 11:08 PM
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
at least she made her own topic.
03-19-2009 at 03:00 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
I accidently the entire first post what should I do
03-19-2009 at 08:05 AM
kie
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 221
Banjooie wrote:
I accidently the entire first post what should I do
:fear

03-19-2009 at 08:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Maurog
Rank Points: 1501
-_- this topic is ridiculous and full of fail :thumbsdown

and banjo is totally a spambot

03-19-2009 at 08:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
13th Slayer
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 27
Maurog wrote:
-_- this topic is ridiculous and full of fail :thumbsdown

and banjo is totally a spambot
Um, no... I agree with the first one but Banjo is not a spambot and nobody here is. There ain't a single link in their posts. They can be counted as flood. But this board is for DROD-related flood after all. ;)
03-19-2009 at 10:37 AM
Dischorran
points go to posts making spambot accusations

going to be many many such posts by sunday

03-19-2009 at 01:36 PM
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
icon Re: what is going on (+1)  
VIPCOOL wrote:
oh wait, i n**d to wait six hours befor* posting this to g*t th* oh y*ah task

oops fail
fail indeed.

03-19-2009 at 04:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Dischorran
VIPCOOL wrote:
oh wait, i n**d to wait six hours b*for* posting this to g*t th* oh y*ah task

oops fail
and for a third fail i was on track for that task until your post :P

03-19-2009 at 04:43 PM
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
what is this I don't even

screw you I don't believe in quantity

03-19-2009 at 07:39 PM
kie
Jatopian wrote:
what is this I don't even

screw you I don't believe in quantity

that is bcoz you is a spambot

03-19-2009 at 08:12 PM
Dischorran
250 word posts totally not worth it

03-19-2009 at 08:16 PM
kie
far too much f fort

03-19-2009 at 08:25 PM
The spitemaster
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 354
icon Re: what is going on (+1)  
Yay! It feels like we are a real fourm now. All the gritty inside jokes have taken over. It's like a holiday.

If you see me do something indecent just assume that I'm drunk.

Blarg :fear

I wish that man would stay away
03-20-2009 at 04:18 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : what is going on
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com