Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Slayerly Contest (This is unofficial)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Dischorran
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3408
IP: Logged

File: 360 slayers.hold (1.8 KB)
Downloaded 42 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Slayerly Contest (+1)  
Mr. Slice, nowhere in the contest rules did you state that the stalwarts had to be the ones to kill the slayers. If the holds aren't what you wanted to see, the problem is not that people aren't taking the contest seriously enough, but that the contest wasn't described carefully enough.

Here's a hold in which 360 slayers are killed by 10 stalwarts. There's a brain, too, and no, the hold doesn't play any differently with or without it. I look forward to seeing your next update to the contest rules. :)

03-09-2008 at 02:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mr. Slice
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 140
IP: Logged
icon Re: Slayerly Contest (0)  
I'm so sorry about the delay. The contest main idea now has a much more specific idea. Hope that hold you got there meets the rules of the contest.
EDIT: Dischorran, I just finished your hold, and it looks fine! This doesn't break any rules at all! Good work! :)

[Last edited by Mr. Slice at 03-09-2008 04:26 AM]
03-09-2008 at 04:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Slayerly Contest (This is unofficial)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com