Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Olympics (All said and done. (Cept all dem cheaters that get their medals taken away))
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
The spitemaster
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 354
IP: Logged
icon Olympics (+1)  
As you might know hockey is a big deal for canadians. And we won over Sweden! Not twenty minutes ago. Is there a big pride for your country in the winter games, or is it in the summer?

In Calgary, here in Canada, we have laws against pubs serving alcohol early in the morning. For the last week people have been up in arms that they wouldn't be able to drink during the gold metal game. (Even though we were still in the quarter-finals when it all started) They passed a special exemption for this morning. Normally at ten, they pushed the first serving time to five. What crazy people we are.

GO CANADA!!

I wish that man would stay away
02-23-2014 at 02:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Olympics (0)  
I'm Canadian too, so I always enjoy the Winter Olympics more than the Summer Olympics. Just always been a bigger fan of things like hockey, curling, skiing, etc. over everything you see during the summer.

02-23-2014 at 05:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Elfstone
Rank Points: 1285
Curling - one of our national sports which, having gone through the doldrums in past years is now experiencing something of a renaissance. Probably invented here (like golf) it has suffered from the effects of climate change in our country, but we've done fairly well in the Olympics. :D:D

02-23-2014 at 06:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dischorran
Rank Points: 3410
icon Re: Olympics (+1)  
Perhaps caber tossing should be added to the Summer Olympics?

02-24-2014 at 01:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blondbeard
Rank Points: 1486
Haha! The swedish newspapers seems pretty upset concerning a doping-case were an allergy medication put away a swedish hockey star just before the finale.
02-24-2014 at 08:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Olympics (All said and done. (Cept all dem cheaters that get their medals taken away))
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com