Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Snacko is leaveing! (At least contimplateing it...)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Bobpie
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 54
IP: Logged
icon Snacko is leaveing! (0)  
As some of you might know, the one named "Snacko" has recently started to come back to the boards to share his opinions. I know alot of people do not like his recent attempt to take control of the position of DoOD, bypassing our normal voteing procedure.
But I am saddened to inform you that Snacko is comtimplateing leaving the boards, I do not know about you guys, but he is a good friend of mine.
And some of you may not care, or may be a little joyed at his departure due to his current behavior, but lets still remember such things he did to help cheer up our day.
Like for example Seeding controversies
not to mention A poem wrote about tar

Incase you are wondering how i know so soon, I am writeing this in my Web design class that I take with "Snacko". He also says please don't mod those down (incase he comes back).

[Last edited by Bobpie at 09-20-2007 06:13 PM]
09-20-2007 at 06:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
calamarain
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 933
icon Re: Snacko is leaveing! (0)  
Bobpie wrote:
As some of you might know, the one named "Snacko" has recently started to come back to the boards to share his opinions. I know alot of people do not like his recent attempt to take control of the position of DoOD, bypassing our normal voteing procedure.
But I am saddened to inform you that Snacko is comtimplateing leaving the boards, I do not know about you guys, but he is a good friend of mine.
And some of you may not care, or may be a little joyed at his departure due to his current behavior, but lets still remember such things he did to help cheer up our day.
Like for example Seeding controversies
not to mention A poem wrote about tar

Incase you are wondering how i know so soon, I am writeing this in my Web design class that I take with "Snacko". He also says please don't mod those down (incase he comes back).

Mmmmm. The tar poem is indeed a work of genius :) Can't argue with that.

09-20-2007 at 06:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Maurog
Rank Points: 1501
icon Re: Snacko is leaveing! (+1)  
Recently, my opinion of Snacko changed from "some guy I never heard of" to "that guy who starts useless threads". Some might consider that an improvement.

09-20-2007 at 09:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
He just needs to learn restraint, like certain other more respected forum-goers. These useless posts he's made were mostly bad because he took it too far. Like certain other respected forum-goers.

[Last edited by Jatopian at 09-20-2007 10:46 PM]
09-20-2007 at 10:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 448
icon Re: Snacko is leaveing! (-2)  
Indeed, we are flawed. However I would like to report that this rumor is in no way true despite my lead-in to it. This was conducted as an attempted disruption that sadly was overdone to some point, and I am to take the majority of the blame.

That said, The Stabbing Game is brilliant and anyone who doesn't think so have likely missed the point.

09-21-2007 at 12:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Sillyman
Rank Points: 339
Brilliant? No. At least not on the level of DROD. Maybe on the level of Stabby Joe, and I commend you for that achievement, but not on the level of, say, a GOLDEN APPLE of DISCORD!

09-21-2007 at 01:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Snacko
You got me there, those galas kill me.

09-21-2007 at 01:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
zonhin
Rank Points: 99
I hate to say it Maurog, but you've really got to calm down a bit. You take minor issues far too seriously. Don't worry about it. Things like that really aren't a big deal.

Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye
09-21-2007 at 10:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
Indeed Zonhin, all these people's responses and wasting of mod points does nothing but feed my desire to prove you wrong. If I had any mod points or any hope of ever getting one again I would mod you up.

[Last edited by Snacko at 09-22-2007 01:24 AM]
09-21-2007 at 11:52 PM
zonhin
Also, I can't find the post that was modded down several billion points. Can someone provide a link?

09-22-2007 at 01:14 AM
Monkey
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 190
Not one post. Check Snacko's posts, and marvel at the -2s and -3s.

09-22-2007 at 01:54 AM
calamarain
Rank Points: 933
Snacko wrote:
If I had any mod points or any hope of ever getting one again I would mod you up.
There's plenty of hope of getting modpoints again. Just post interesting and relevant stuff to the forum.

09-22-2007 at 01:58 AM
zonhin
You people must understand that snacko's sense of humor is very subtle. Is he joking? I dunno. That's the beauty of it though. Assume by default that he's not seriowse, and everyone can get along.

[Last edited by zonhin at 09-22-2007 02:08 AM]
09-22-2007 at 02:07 AM
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
zonhin wrote:
You people must understand that snacko's sense of humor is very subtle. Is he joking? I dunno. That's the beauty of it though. Assume by default that he's not seriowse, and everyone can get along.
ah... whether he is joking, trolling or serious, I find his actions equally reprehensible.
09-22-2007 at 02:45 AM
Anson
Rank Points: 67
zonhin wrote:
Also, I can't find the post that was modded down several billion points. Can someone provide a link?
Ah, my thread, it had a 11-, ah, but i lost the thread

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.
Click here to view the secret text

09-22-2007 at 04:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Rank Points: 535
zonhin wrote:
It isn't Snacko's, but ... link.

09-22-2007 at 05:14 AM
zonhin
Everyone, today as for that the Japanese of Zonhin friend for the second time is! As for Zonhin him therefore that his now it cannot post, that punishment of the thing Snako which he who is desired in order to say me does not think is said it called being the post where that it is worthy of is very interesting, and me, called to me.

09-22-2007 at 08:11 PM
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
zonhin wrote:
Everyone, today as for that the Japanese of Zonhin friend for the second time is! As for Zonhin him therefore that his now it cannot post, that punishment of the thing Snako which he who is desired in order to say me does not think is said it called being the post where that it is worthy of is very interesting, and me, called to me.
And that is why one should never, ever solely rely on the output of online translation services... :fun

np: Modeselektor - The White Flash (ft. Thom Yorke) (Happy Birthday!)

09-22-2007 at 10:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
zonhin
Briareos wrote:
And that is why one should never, ever solely rely on the output of online translation services... :fun

I am regrettable. (*-_-)

09-22-2007 at 11:19 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Snacko is leaveing! (At least contimplateing it...)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com