Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Possible to purchase the games via paypal?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Stoney
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 39
IP: Logged
icon Possible to purchase the games via paypal? (0)  
Hey guys, i wonder if itīs possible to purchase your games using Paypal, as i havenīt found the option available.

Edit: I was searching around on the forums a bit, and havent found a pleasing answer. So, there is no normal way to use paypal? Should i email Erik to work smth. out?

While PP had its problems here and there, it still is a convenient option to pay, please think about adding it. :)

[Last edited by Stoney at 12-18-2007 01:20 AM]
12-18-2007 at 01:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Tuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1545
icon Re: Possible to purchase the games via paypal? (+1)  
It's not available through the standard web shop, but if you email info@caravelgames.com then they should be able to work something out.
12-18-2007 at 01:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Stoney
icon Re: Possible to purchase the games via paypal? (0)  
Alright, thank you.
12-18-2007 at 02:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Stoney
Just one more thing that confuses me guys: Those Smitemaster Selection holds, are they standalone or do they require a Drod Version. If so, on which one will they work? King Dugans Dungeon, Journey To Rooted Hold, The City Beneath, or on all three?

Thanks for your attention and help.
12-19-2007 at 10:21 PM
calamarain
Rank Points: 933
Stoney wrote:
Just one more thing that confuses me guys: Those Smitemaster Selection holds, are they standalone or do they require a Drod Version. If so, on which one will they work? King Dugans Dungeon, Journey To Rooted Hold, The City Beneath, or on all three?

Thanks for your attention and help.
They are user-made holds, with official graphics and voice acting. You can play all the current ones in Journey to Rooted Hold, and The City Beneath. Some of them are set between JtRH and TCB, some are independent.

12-19-2007 at 10:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
CuriousShyRabbit
Rank Points: 3170
Smitemasters Selections are not standalones. They are holds that can be imported into either the full or the demo versions of DROD.

The currently available SmS are all DROD 2.0 holds, meaning that you can import them into full or demo versions of KDD, JtRH, or TCB.

Future SmS will likely be DROD 3.1 holds, meaning that either the full or demo version of TCB will be required.
12-19-2007 at 10:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Sillyman
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 339
All the Smitemaster Selection holds yet made will work in any version of the DROD engine post 2.0. You don't need the full version to play them, though. The demo has all the features besides the main hold of the full version of the game.

Edit: CSR and Calamarin beat me to it.

[Last edited by Sillyman at 12-19-2007 10:34 PM]
12-19-2007 at 10:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Stoney
Alright, now its clear. thanks. :)
12-19-2007 at 10:42 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Possible to purchase the games via paypal?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com