Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Importing multiple holds at the some time. (^what he said^)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
vylycyn
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 486
IP: Logged
icon Importing multiple holds at the some time. (+1)  
After spending quite some time importing my massive hold collection, I thought of this idea.
It would be really nice to have a way to import more than one at a time.
It could be done by shift-clicking to select more than one, or perhaps by having an import folder option.
I can see how it might not be used very often, but it probably wouldn't be very hard to implement.

04-02-2005 at 04:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Importing multiple holds at the some time. (0)  
CaravelNet imports all of the holds for you automatically from what I understand. Schik - correct me if I'm wrong.

04-02-2005 at 05:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
icon Re: Importing multiple holds at the some time. (+1)  
gamer_extreme_101 wrote:
CaravelNet imports all of the holds for you automatically from what I understand. Schik - correct me if I'm wrong.
Gamer - you are wrong. :)

It would be pretty easy to import them all with CaravelNet though. Holds from the Holds board show up in your holds list, and you just select one and click "Download".

04-02-2005 at 05:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Importing multiple holds at the some time. (0)  
Schik wrote:
Gamer - you are wrong. :)
Meh. Wasn't the first time and probably won't be the last. :)

04-02-2005 at 05:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Importing multiple holds at the some time. (^what he said^)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com