Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Question on purchase of GatEB and CN subscription.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Jewel
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
IP: Logged
icon Question on purchase of GatEB and CN subscription. (0)  
This is Trickster posting under my fiance's account. (I won't post under his account again, so if you see him post again, you'll know it is actually him.)

I just purchased Jewel GatEB and a year of CN so he can assist me in testing my beta. I made the purchase under my name and email, marked it as a gift, and used his name and email address (to which this CF account is linked) as the recipient.

It has been over a half-hour and there is still no word from the ordering company. The form online stated that the registration info would be sent to my email, even though he is marked as the recipient, which seems incorrect. But neither of our gmail accounts are receiving any emails. Jewel's CF account still lacks permission to request CN keys and/or download GatEB.

How long does it take to process an order?
07-10-2012 at 11:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Question on purchase of GatEB and CN subscription. (0)  
Send the email you purchased the game under to either me or support - email server is down so the activation link needs to be send manually.

07-10-2012 at 11:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
Maybe next time the email is down, we should tell people to visit the forum for CaravelNet in their orders.

07-11-2012 at 12:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Rank Points: 962
I have this same problem. I have ordered a renewal of my CNet subscription about 4 days ago, and still I haven't received my activation link. I have sent an email to support about this problem about 10 hours ago, would it have been received? Or should I contact someone else through PM?

Currently playing:
Click here to view the secret text

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

07-13-2012 at 06:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
Jeff_Ray... wrote:
I have this same problem. I have ordered a renewal of my CNet subscription about 4 days ago, and still I haven't received my activation link. I have sent an email to support about this problem about 10 hours ago, would it have been received? Or should I contact someone else through PM?
Send you order # and/or email adress you purchased them with to either PM me, or email support@caravelgames.com. I'll see it either way. :)

07-13-2012 at 06:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Rank Points: 962
Well, I already sent a message to support, but I guess you haven't seen it. I'll send a PM.

Currently playing:

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

07-13-2012 at 07:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Question on purchase of GatEB and CN subscription.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com