Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Clicking on a slayer highlights his wisp
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
vittro
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 479
IP: Logged
icon Clicking on a slayer highlights his wisp (+2)  
When you are playing a puzzle with multiple slayers, it can sometimes be hard to distinguish the wisps.

05-24-2008 at 02:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
zex20913
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1723
icon Re: Clicking on a slayer highlights his wisp (0)  
I like this idea. Every time I think that DROD has perfect information, somebody else finds something that would make it even more perfect.

05-24-2008 at 05:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Syntax
Rank Points: 1218
Great idea.

My issue with that is that multiple Slayers don't seem to stick to their wisp and will use other Slayer's wisps instead if they're a square away.
05-27-2008 at 04:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
Syntax wrote:
My issue with that is that multiple Slayers don't seem to stick to their wisp and will use other Slayer's wisps instead if they're a square away.
Those darn Slayers having AI and stuff how dare they. :|

05-27-2008 at 07:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5064
Syntax wrote:
Uh, no...Slayers never consider to use another slayer's wisp.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
05-27-2008 at 04:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tahnan
Rank Points: 2459
rman wrote:
Netural.:|
No, seriously, don't post unless you've got something constructive to say. There's nothing whatsoever here that couldn't have been communicated just as well by not posting at all.
05-27-2008 at 07:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mr. Slice
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 140
Tahnan wrote:
rman wrote:
Netural.:|
No, seriously, don't post unless you've got something constructive to say. There's nothing whatsoever here that couldn't have been communicated just as well by not posting at all.
Indeed.

Would rman like to elaborate on said post, or would he like to remove it entirely?

[Last edited by Mr. Slice at 05-27-2008 08:14 PM]
05-27-2008 at 07:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mr. Slice
icon Re: Clicking on a slayer highlights his wisp (+1)  
Another thing. Why was rman's post modded down by three points? All he did was make an unconstructive post, but the modding doesn't need to be that extensive. Even though anybody can mod any post that they want however they want, it is usual to mod only by one in circumstances like this, but not by three!

I think rman has learned his lesson and will edit his post, but someone, please remove the extensive mod.

05-27-2008 at 08:19 PM
Mr. Slice
I noticed. Would anyone like to remove the final mod? I think that a -2 is still not very nice for a simple unconstructive post.

05-27-2008 at 08:23 PM
hartleyhair
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 307
Erm, this is a thread about a feature request. Can we move on now and kinda, err, discuss what this topic is actually about?

05-27-2008 at 08:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Syntax
Rank Points: 1218
mrimer wrote:
Syntax wrote:
Uh, no...Slayers never consider to use another slayer's wisp.
Actually yeah that's right. I was thinking of a room in "DROD Tester One" but looking at it, it was a case of Slayers' resetting their individual wisps.
05-27-2008 at 10:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Clicking on a slayer highlights his wisp
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com