Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : A thankyou
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
calamarain
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 933
IP: Logged
icon A thankyou (+1)  
I'd like to say thanks to everyone on the Architecture board :) My first hold, Witherwood Castle just got promoted to the Holds board after review and I'm rather happy.

Without the help and support of people here, not to mention suggestions, beta testing and voice acting, it wouldn't have gone ahead :)

Have a try, it's not too hard a hold. Fourteen main levels, over two hundred rooms with full story and voice acted characters! Modpoints will be given to the first person who completes the hold and PMs me to let me know (sorry, beta-testers will have to be excluded from this, it isn't fair otherwise)

Witherwood Castle

Thanks once again, couldn't have done it without you lot. May just start work on my next hold...

06-19-2007 at 11:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jason
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1076
icon Re: A thankyou (0)  
Shamless promotion. But, yeah! Good Job!

06-20-2007 at 07:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
The_Fang
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 23
Congrats! I wait for the day that my hold will be complete and accepted on the Holds board, again, congratulations! :w00t

06-20-2007 at 11:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Yellow_Mage
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 267
:blush

If I didn't go on holiday, I'd probably finished my hold by now. I got myself a new tan. And shoes!!

Click here to view the secret text

06-20-2007 at 08:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : A thankyou
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com