Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest - Thieves Guild Help!
Page 2 of 4
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Zachski
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Re: Heroine's Quest - Thieves Guild Help! (0)  
cullynthedwarf wrote:
ok i know what i have to do but not sure how to do it... if any one can tell me how to hit the hard to reach switch PRVATEly i would be appercaitive.

Click here to view the secret text

01-04-2014 at 08:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mngwa
bjorn wrote:
The answer is simple: what are you looking for :)

I have the same problem, I play as rogue and I cannot enter the guild in the letter room. I tried the golden sword without success and tried to use the letters too, but it didn't work. It would be great to get some straight answer here, this really doesn't help.
01-04-2014 at 09:37 PM
Crom
Mngwa wrote:
bjorn wrote:
The answer is simple: what are you looking for :)

I have the same problem, I play as rogue and I cannot enter the guild in the letter room. I tried the golden sword without success and tried to use the letters too, but it didn't work. It would be great to get some straight answer here, this really doesn't help.

For real. A detailed description would be nice.

People are asking for help because this part is broken.

-I got robbed (I am playing as a thief)
-I went in the hideout.
-Clicked a few random switches (with letters)and then used the Golden sword on the barrel.
-It opens and I didn't even spell out anything with the letters (and I have no idea what to spell out anyway)
-Then I climb down the ladder.
-Before I can even throw anything at the guy that attacks.... he kills me.

The closest that I come is clicking on him to throw a knife. My action starts but it never completes and it is too late. He stabs me and I die. There is no way to throw anything in time. I have tried this numerous times as soon as the hourglass goes away.

Please help and give a detailed account of how to pass this section as a thief

[Last edited by Crom at 01-04-2014 09:56 PM]
01-04-2014 at 09:55 PM
RogueIce
As far as the letter thing goes:

Haven't done a Rogue run yet, so sorry I can't help you on the escape part. The entry element is as above, though.

EDIT: I don't think this part is broken as such; it's worked quite fine for me as both a Warrior and Sorceress. I think the issue comes in because people go off to Svartalfheim before completing this sidequest, and that bit of sequence breaking produces an error, at least for the Warriors and Mages.

[Last edited by RogueIce at 01-04-2014 10:05 PM]
01-04-2014 at 10:02 PM
Crom
RogueIce wrote:

Haven't done a Rogue run yet, so sorry I can't help you on the escape part. The entry element is as above, though.

Cool. Thanks. It must be a bug that I am able to pry the barrel open with the sword then? I found the letters and wrote them all down but had no idea what to spell out.

Maybe this breaks the game? I have no idea
01-04-2014 at 10:04 PM
RogueIce
Crom wrote:
RogueIce wrote:

Cool. Thanks. It must be a bug that I am able to pry the barrel open with the sword then? I found the letters and wrote them all down but had no idea what to spell out.

Maybe this breaks the game? I have no idea
I don't think it's a bug. That's how the Warrior gets into the Lodge, so it's a valid way to enter. They can use their regular sword as well, though a Rogue wouldn't have one of those and so you're substituting.
01-04-2014 at 10:07 PM
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
The gold sword usage by a rogue is a bug; the letters are meant to be spelled out by that class :)
01-04-2014 at 10:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Crom
RogueIce wrote:

EDIT: I don't think this part is broken as such; it's worked quite fine for me as both a Warrior and Sorceress. I think the issue comes in because people go off to Svartalfheim before completing this sidequest, and that bit of sequence breaking produces an error, at least for the Warriors and Mages.

About the spelling out thing. I figured that was what you were supposed to do but couldn't figure out the word. Is there a hint anywhere for this? (Even though I know what to spell out now that you told me...just curious if there was a clue somewhere)

[Last edited by Crom at 01-04-2014 11:56 PM]
01-04-2014 at 11:55 PM
Zachski

01-05-2014 at 12:16 AM
Zachski wrote:
That's not a hint.

That's the developers not putting themselves in a regular player's shoes.

[Last edited by 1848 at 01-05-2014 01:51 AM]
01-05-2014 at 01:48 AM
Crom
Zachski wrote:

That is a terrible hint. It wouldn't be bad if there were only 5 letters but there are tons. I thought I had to use them all and was trying to come up with two words or someone's name.

Great game but that puzzle sucks big time if that is the case.

I loved the Quest For Glory series, this is bringing back great memories, and I consider it to be a long lost worthy sequel..... but this part should have been thought through better.

What makes it worse is that I am able to open the barrel with the sword when I shouldn't be able to which led to further confusion.

I actually originally found the location before I was even robbed and went in it and died but didn't save because I am used to seeking Guild's out in the prior titles.

[Last edited by Crom at 01-05-2014 04:45 AM]
01-05-2014 at 04:41 AM
Mngwa
I am in need of advice :( I Got into the thieves lodge, I talked with Regin, but still I am not sure what to do next. I can go and do six stones puzzle but I still I think there is something more to the Thieves Lodge. Are there any quests that can be done?

[Last edited by Mngwa at 01-05-2014 07:15 AM]
01-05-2014 at 07:10 AM
Zachski
1848 wrote:
Zachski wrote:
That's not a hint.

No, I'm afraid the blame lies with you.

I figured it out just fine once I stepped away from the puzzle and realized, "Oh hey, I don't have to use all of the letters."

Then I came back, examined the letters again, and realized I could spell LODGE. Since that's what I was looking for, that's what I tried. And it worked.

I also figured out the crystal puzzle by myself, by experimenting. Not by trying things randomly, but by looking at what information I had and how else I could interpret that.

I didn't even touch this website until recently, when I was stuck on how to get the Runic stick. When I realized what the solution was, I felt silly because it was actually a fairly logical one, but I didn't have the creative skills to come up with that.

Not every puzzle should have hints, especially when the hints are already there, you just need to realize they are hints. This game doesn't handhold. Neither did Quest for Glory.

In fact, Quest for Glory had a lot more headbangers than this game did. Sometimes PER GAME.

[Last edited by Zachski at 01-05-2014 09:37 AM]
01-05-2014 at 09:35 AM
Zachski wrote:

A collective you then. Lots of people got confused by this puzzle, not just me.

Zachski wrote:
Not every puzzle should have hints, especially when the hints are already there, you just need to realize they are hints. This game doesn't handhold. Neither did Quest for Glory.

In fact, Quest for Glory had a lot more headbangers than this game did. Sometimes PER GAME.
Did you know some people may not have ever played a Quest for Glory game at all? Yeah, Heroine's Quest looks so good and professional that I learned about it and downloaded it to play it despite never having touched a QFG game. The appeal of HQ is that strong. But are you saying that this game was not actually for me because it requires being an experimented QFG veteran?
01-05-2014 at 10:54 AM
Zachski
1848 wrote:
Zachski wrote:

A collective you then. Lots of people got confused by this puzzle, not just me.

Yes, that's what I was going for.

Zachski wrote:

Did you know some people may not have ever played a Quest for Glory game at all? Yeah, Heroine's Quest looks so good and professional that I learned about it and downloaded it to play it despite never having touched a QFG game. The appeal of HQ is that strong. But are you saying that this game was not actually for me because it requires being an experimented QFG veteran?

I never said that it required being an experimented QFG veteran. It was more a response to the guy comparing it to QFG.

On that note, it doesn't require you being a veteran, but it does require you to experiment. Write things down. Write them out. Look at them. Look at them backwards. Look at them upside down. Etc. etc. This is the kinda gaming a lot of us grew up on.

And as far as that goes, Heroine's Quest is actually rather "easy" in that regard. Most P&CA games that you find will have more abstract puzzles than this.

Here are some tips, then, since you're new to it:

The eye icon is your friend. Look at every item in your inventory. Look at every item on screen. Look at every person you meet. Most hints you will find will be due to this tool.

If you're stumped on a letter or sequence puzzle, write it out. Look at what information you do know, including the information about the dilemma itself.

In the case of the Thieves Lodge, the game already gave you the information you needed to complete it, it just requires experimentation.

There is one case where the game will tell you that you don't have enough information about what you're doing, and it tells you what to do after that. Namely...

And the most important rule when it comes to a frustrating puzzle is...

Write down where you're stuck and what the puzzle is, save and quit, and do something else to let your brain rest, re-read what you wrote down, then try again.

Sometimes the answer will come to you quicker than you'd think.
01-05-2014 at 11:10 AM
RogueIce
There are hints for this, at least for a Warrior and Sorceress:

Warrior

Sorceress

Again, I haven't played a Rogue yet so don't know what their clue(s) are. I would imagine it's somewhere though, as I don't think the game would show you the way for only two classes and leave you completely hanging on the third.

[Last edited by RogueIce at 01-05-2014 02:00 PM]
01-05-2014 at 01:58 PM
Crom
Zachski wrote:
1848 wrote:
Zachski wrote:
That's not a hint.

I figured it out just fine once I stepped away from the puzzle and realized, "Oh hey, I don't have to use all of the letters."

Then I came back, examined the letters again, and realized I could spell LODGE. Since that's what I was looking for, that's what I tried. And it worked.

I also figured out the crystal puzzle by myself, by experimenting. Not by trying things randomly, but by looking at what information I had and how else I could interpret that.

I didn't even touch this website until recently, when I was stuck on how to get the Runic stick. When I realized what the solution was, I felt silly because it was actually a fairly logical one, but I didn't have the creative skills to come up with that.

The blame doesn't lie with someone when the game allows the player to pry the barrel open with a sword as a thief (when it shouldn't) This adds to the confusion because I got the door open without having to use the letters and it further confused me because I kept getting killed before I could throw or do anything

Also....I wrote all of the letters down and thought that I had to use them all. I thought maybe it was 2 words and thought "strong" was one of them. A hint would have been appropriate. I always think of the Lodges as "Guilds" so I may not have solved that one. Also I thought that I would find a hint somewhere that would give a clue on what to spell.

I then started thinking maybe it was the name of the head of the Thieve's guild (because of all of the letters) and I would find out later

[Last edited by Crom at 01-05-2014 08:41 PM]
01-05-2014 at 08:38 PM
Zachski
You really shouldn't even have the golden sword by the time you get to the house. You're supposed to climb out the window immediately after the thief robs you, then the game tells you where to go. Literally.

You should have no time to meet Regin between now and then.

As far as the letters go, at no point does the game tell you that you have to use all of the letters. That was your own assumption. Part of learning to play a point and click adventure game is learning to override your own assumptions. After all, if the solutions are obvious... then it's not really a game that makes you think, is it?

Like I said, the hints are already there. You're given the name of the place you're looking for, the Thieves Lodge. Which happens to be the solution. The fact that you kept thinking "Guild" is not the game's fault, because the game never once referred to it as a guild.
01-05-2014 at 10:31 PM
Crom
Zachski wrote:
You really shouldn't even have the golden sword by the time you get to the house. You're supposed to climb out the window immediately after the thief robs you, then the game tells you where to go. Literally.

You should have no time to meet Regin between now and then.

As far as the letters go, at no point does the game tell you that you have to use all of the letters. That was your own assumption. Part of learning to play a point and click adventure game is learning to override your own assumptions. After all, if the solutions are obvious... then it's not really a game that makes you think, is it?

Like I said, the hints are already there. You're given the name of the place you're looking for, the Thieves Lodge. Which happens to be the solution. The fact that you kept thinking "Guild" is not the game's fault, because the game never once referred to it as a guild.

I gave the guy (that owns an inn) a healing potion and saved him. I ended up in the inn in the town. Italked to him, left the inn, explored the town, and met everyone. Regin gave me the sword. He was walking outside near the library

If "I wasn't supposed to have the golden sword" then why did it let me get it. That is an issue with the game ....not the player.

I did nothing wrong. I went and explored instead of sleeping in the inn. When I go to a new place I explore. I wanted to find the Thieve's guild and the rundown place seem like it was it. I found the letters and used the door to pry open the barrel. The game let me do it.

That is not the player's fault. I shouldn't be punished for exploring and wanting to find the guild.

[Last edited by Crom at 01-05-2014 11:45 PM]
01-05-2014 at 11:43 PM
Fizzii
Yes, you should get the golden sword if you've talked to Regin.

As a rogue, I don't see why they can't go wandering into the thieves' lodge before their stuff is stolen, though the expectation is that players will normally have their stuff stolen to prod them to find the thieves' guild. In which case, I expect the normal rogue test to apply upon entering (where you'll be roped up and killed if you fail); and the characters just won't tell you that your stuff is in the chest. I'll make a note of this for Radiant to check/implement if it isn't working like that already.

Regarding the letters puzzle; it seems that some people worked it out on their own easily, and others really struggle, but it was definitely solvable as our team did not provide any hints in the forum about this. I suppose the thing is, no one's going to spell out the secret code in town, but since the Thieves' Guild expects thieves to find them, they expect a rogue to be creative and find what they are looking for (the lodge). Anyway, any further possible clues are up to the designer; I can't say if this will be changed in version 1.1 or not.

Using the gold sword to pry open the barrel is a bug which will be fixed in v1.1. You have to expect that there are some bugs in a first release, despite our best efforts of testing.

[Last edited by Fizzii at 01-06-2014 12:07 AM]
01-06-2014 at 12:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Zachski
I didn't say you weren't supposed to have it, I said you really shouldn't have it. The golden sword is necessary for a different sidequest, but not this one.

I must admit, I don't explore towns at night because everything is generally closed and I like to see the shops at the same time I explore everything else. Different strokes for different folks.

Regardless, you're not even supposed to throw a dagger at the guard, even if you did solve it the correct way instead of the incorrect way. I'm not feeling like telling you the correct way to handle the scenario now, though.

Generally, rogues don't do blatantly obvious things like take big metal objects and use them to pry open big wooden objects. It's a glitch that you can even do it, yes, but ... Okay, let me point this out:

The first rule of any single point and click adventure game is "save often and frequently". It was your fault for having to go all the way back like that.

The second rule of a point and click adventure game is "If doing something one way didn't work, go back and do it a different way." Guess what? Everyone will die in Heroine's Quest at some point through their own fault. It happens. The point is that you restore your save, and try it again from a different angle.

I must admit, I am getting quite cheesed that you aren't even trying to think of your own blame in this matter, instead, you're trying to pin all of the blame on the developers. Because you didn't succeed in a logic puzzle. I have tried to help you but you keep snapping at me.

I've given my last bit of advice to you. Feel free to blame whoever you wish for whatever you want, and see how much help you get in the future.
01-06-2014 at 12:10 AM
Crom
Fizzii wrote:
Yes, you should get the golden sword if you've talked to Regin.

As a rogue, I don't see why they can't go wandering into the thieves' lodge before their stuff is stolen, though the expectation is that players will normally have their stuff stolen to prod them to find the thieves' guild. In which case, I expect the normal rogue test to apply upon entering (where you'll be roped up and killed if you fail); and the characters just won't tell you that your stuff is in the chest. I'll make a note of this for Radiant to check/implement if it isn't working like that already.

Regarding the letters puzzle; it seems that some people worked it out on their own easily, and others really struggle, but it was definitely solvable as our team did not provide any hints in the forum about this. I suppose the thing is, no one's going to spell out the secret code in town, but since the Thieves' Guild expects thieves to find them, they expect a rogue to be creative and find what they are looking for (the lodge). Anyway, any further possible clues are up to the designer; I can't say if this will be changed in version 1.1 or not.

Using the gold sword to pry open the barrel is a bug which will be fixed in v1.1. You have to expect that there are some bugs in a release, despite our best efforts of testing.

Not bashing you guys at all. I really appreciate what you have done here. I love adventure games and the Quest for Glory series. I am in heaven playing a game this.

I respectfully disagree about the letters because there were so many of them that aren't used and you can spell all kinds of crazy stuff with it. I was trying to even spell 2 words like with "strong" as one of them. I then assumed later that there would be a hint elsewhere and the player would have to piece it together to spell some obscure word.

It wasn't remotely clear at all.

(One thing that could have hurt me is that I think of it as a Thieve's "Guild")

01-06-2014 at 12:11 AM
Crom
Zachski wrote:
I didn't say you weren't supposed to have it, I said you really shouldn't have it. The golden sword is necessary for a different sidequest, but not this one.

I must admit, I don't explore towns at night because everything is generally closed and I like to see the shops at the same time I explore everything else. Different strokes for different folks.

Regardless, you're not even supposed to throw a dagger at the guard, even if you did solve it the correct way instead of the incorrect way. I'm not feeling like telling you the correct way to handle the scenario now, though.

Generally, rogues don't do blatantly obvious things like take big metal objects and use them to pry open big wooden objects. It's a glitch that you can even do it, yes, but ... Okay, let me point this out:

The first rule of any single point and click adventure game is "save often and frequently". It was your fault for having to go all the way back like that.

The second rule of a point and click adventure game is "If doing something one way didn't work, go back and do it a different way." Guess what? Everyone will die in Heroine's Quest at some point through their own fault. It happens. The point is that you restore your save, and try it again from a different angle.

I must admit, I am getting quite cheesed that you aren't even trying to think of your own blame in this matter, instead, you're trying to pin all of the blame on the developers. Because you didn't succeed in a logic puzzle. I have tried to help you but you keep snapping at me.

I've given my last bit of advice to you. Feel free to blame whoever you wish for whatever you want, and see how much help you get in the future.

I save often. I know how to play adventure games and I don't appreciate your condescending- know-it-all tone.

Zachski wrote:
"Generally, rogues don't do blatantly obvious things like take big metal objects and use them to pry open big wooden objects."

You mean like prying doors open with things like crowbars....no thieves never do that:rolleyes

Zachski wrote:
"I don't explore towns at night because everything is generally closed and I like to see the shops at the same time I explore everything else. Different strokes for different folks."

One thing that thieves do is go out at night and explore.

Zachski wrote: The first rule of any single point and click adventure game is "save often and frequently". It was your fault for having to go all the way back like that.

Anyway I did save often. That isn't the issue. I can go back.

Others are saying to throw a dagger or snowball at the guy. I tried that and he starts the motion and it doesn't work. How am I supposed to know that isn't a bug either?

I tried the part around 100 times doing anything and everything but you have less than 1 second to click on anything (probably a bug which I know now that I know prying it open with a sword is a bug)

Zachski wrote:
Hahaha! Advice. What advice? Save often. Try things a different way after failing. Wow! Thank you for the awesome advice. I haven't been playing Adventure games since the 80's or anything (actually I have) I am also not a game designer myself (actually I am)

[Last edited by Crom at 01-06-2014 12:23 AM]
01-06-2014 at 12:18 AM
Fizzii
We well understand that the puzzle is tricky and possibly not cluey enough, as even some of the team members would not have worked it out without some help. I was explaining the possible logic that the thieves had in setting it up like this (they want to be really well hidden, but still findable by cunning rogues), within the game's context :P

As I said, I don't know if this will change in v1.1 or not, it is up to Radiant to decide.
01-06-2014 at 12:19 AM
Zachski
Crom wrote:
I save often. I know how to play adventure games and I don't appreciate your condescending- know-it-all tone.

Pardon me for being a bit tweaked at someone who can't solve one of the logic puzzles in the game and, when helpfully told how to, refuses to take responsibility for it, insisting that there should've been a "hint".

"Generally, rogues don't do blatantly obvious things like take big metal objects and use them to pry open big wooden objects."

You mena like prying doors open with things like crowbars....no thieves never do that:rolleyes

Last I checked, crowbars aren't big. At least not the kind a thief would use. And there aren't any crowbars in this game anyways :P

Others are saying to throw a dagger or snowball at the guy. I tried that and he starts the motion and it doesn't work. How am I supposed to know that isn't a bug either?

Because nobody said to throw a dagger or a snowball at the guy. People did say, however, to throw a dagger/snowball at the ceiling switch.

I tried the part around 100 times doing anything and everything but you have less than 1 second to click on anything (probably a bug which I know now that I know prying it open with a sword is a bug)

If you've tried it 100 times, then I hate to say this, but you're not as good at point and click adventure games as you thought you were.

Just to be nice, I'll give you a hint:

[Last edited by Zachski at 01-06-2014 12:38 AM]
01-06-2014 at 12:23 AM
Crom
Zachski wrote:
Last I checked, crowbars aren't big. At least not the kind a thief would use. And there aren't any crowbars in this game anyways :P

You are carrying around a sword already. That can be used like a crowbar. It is simple logic. If something doesn't open...try prying it open.

Zachski wrote:
Just to be nice, I'll give you a hint:

I know to use the acrobat skill but there isn't time for it. There is a bug. As soon as you go down the ladder you have a second to click on anything. That is part of the bug. There isn't time to pull it off

Zachski wrote:
If you've tried it 100 times, then I hate to say this, but you're not as good at point and click adventure games as you thought you were.

The reason that I tried it around 100 times is that it is impossible to do if you pry it open as a thief (not because I lack skill)

You lack reading comprehension.

Zachski wrote:
Pardon me for being a bit tweaked at someone who can't solve one of the logic puzzles in the game and, when helpfully told how to, refuses to take responsibility for it, insisting that there should've been a "hint".

There was a bug that allowed me to go where I shouldn't have. How are you not comprehending this? This added to the confusion. How am I supposed to know that when I open something in a way that I shouldn't have that the part is unbeatable. I didn't even know it was a bug. Why should I know that it is one?

I can't play the game again until Monday because I have been playing at work. I will do it the correct way then (now that I know prying it open is a bug.

[Last edited by Crom at 01-06-2014 12:52 AM]
01-06-2014 at 12:48 AM
Zachski
You saw that there was a puzzle in the room with the letters. You skipped it by clicking the sword on the door. Pardon me, but I can't understand how you would think that would be intentional, since the Thieves Lodge requires thinking members, not brute force members, and prying open a door is a brute force method.

As far as the glitch goes, pardon on that - I was under the impression it was taking you to the Rogue solution instead of the Warrior solution.

I apologize for getting upset over your getting upset over the glitch. But I still think that the letters solution is self-evident towards people who have been paying attention.

I figured it out, and to be quite frank, I'm not all that intelligent. So I'm pretty sure you could've figured it out if you had spent time on it instead of getting distracted by using the golden sword.

Though I have to admit, the fact that the golden sword can be used to pry open anything at all is a bit wrong, since it should logically just snap in half. Gold isn't a very strong metal.
01-06-2014 at 01:17 AM
Crom
Zachski wrote:
You saw that there was a puzzle in the room with the letters. You skipped it by clicking the sword on the door. Pardon me, but I can't understand how you would think that would be intentional, since the Thieves Lodge requires thinking members, not brute force members, and prying open a door is a brute force method.

As far as the glitch goes, pardon on that - I was under the impression it was taking you to the Rogue solution instead of the Warrior solution.

I apologize for getting upset over your getting upset over the glitch. But I still think that the letters solution is self-evident towards people who have been paying attention.

I figured it out, and to be quite frank, I'm not all that intelligent. So I'm pretty sure you could've figured it out if you had spent time on it instead of getting distracted by using the golden sword.

Though I have to admit, the fact that the golden sword can be used to pry open anything at all is a bit wrong, since it should logically just snap in half. Gold isn't a very strong metal.

No worries. No reason to get upset. Sometime the simplest thing can stump someone.

The game allowed me to get the door open. That was the problem. Sometimes there are multiple solutions to a problem in these games. I thought maybe the letters were for something else that I would receive a hint for later. I even thought that maybe I had to transcribe them at the library (since I already did the library part with the book)

I even put every letter in a word unscrambler on the internet and came up with all kinds of crazy stuff. It did not occur to me that the word would only be 5 letters.

[Last edited by Crom at 01-06-2014 01:36 AM]
01-06-2014 at 01:33 AM
Fizzii
We probably allowed the gold sword to be used for flexibility. And it is kind of magic, but it isn't very good for fighting either :)

Anyway, I will do some testing tonight to see if I can replicate Crom's issue (it may come down to the fact that we didn't expect anyone to enter the guild BEFORE their things were robbed, and I am unsure why it would occur after his things got robbed given it hasn't consistently replicated across other people's games for this class).
01-06-2014 at 01:36 AM
Crom
Fizzii wrote:
We probably allowed the gold sword to be used for flexibility. And it is kind of magic, but it isn't very good for fighting either :)

Anyway, I will do some testing tonight to see if I can replicate Crom's issue (it may come down to the fact that we didn't expect anyone to enter the guild BEFORE their things were robbed, and I am unsure why it would occur after his things got robbed given it hasn't consistently replicated across other people's games for this class).

The 1st thing I do in Quest for Glory games is to try to find the guild and to find people to rob. I explore everything.
01-06-2014 at 01:37 AM
Page 2 of 4
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest - Thieves Guild Help!
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com