Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Level 13 2 North 2 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
rowrow
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 432
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Level 13 2 North 2 West (0)  
Shouldn't this room be removed? It sort of gives the level the feeling of incompleteness in the restore screen.
Edit: Probably only those who didn't master the whole hold won't know what I am talking about.

[Last edited by rowrow at 08-02-2005 09:59 PM]
08-01-2005 at 06:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
rowrow
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : You know which (0)  
Anyone who reads this please reply.

08-01-2005 at 11:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
I read it, but since I haven't been to that room yet in KDD2 I had to get Schik to tell me which one it was. I don't understand why you didn't say which one it was...and I also really don't understand what you mean. Why does it give a feeling of incompleteness before it is removed? In case you didn't know...it is possible to get to that room now. One of the passages was opened. So I don't see any reason to remove it at all.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
08-01-2005 at 11:49 PM
Unkillable Cat
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
Probably only those who didn't master the whole hold won't know what I am talking about.

If by "master" you mean "play it right through The End", then I would say I have mastered the Hold. But I still don't have a clue what room you're talking about, and CaravelNet claims I haven't visited it...

...which infers I have not mastered the Hold! :huh

Anyone willing to give a hint what this "You-Know-What-Room" is?
08-01-2005 at 11:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
It's not a secret room. It's on a level that you don't have to visit every room to complete it and get to the exit.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
08-02-2005 at 12:06 AM
TripleM
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1373
Interesting. If its the one I think it is,
Click here to view the secret text

08-02-2005 at 12:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
rowrow

08-02-2005 at 01:47 AM
Oneiromancer
I don't know which one. I believe it was Cramp who did it...well, actually, I hope the changes were implemented...I didn't bother checking that, because, you know, no one really likes to play that level, beyond making sure the original solution works. :P But I think Mike included it.

Game on,

08-02-2005 at 01:57 AM
Unkillable Cat
So this room is where the mothingness was born?

Interesting.
08-02-2005 at 02:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
robin
Rank Points: 842
It is well hidden, it's like you never played this level before and have to find the exit. :thumbsup

08-02-2005 at 07:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
rowrow
Can someone please Just give me a map or something! I am going nuts!

08-02-2005 at 07:45 PM
Unkillable Cat
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : You know which (+1)  

08-02-2005 at 08:15 PM
rowrow
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Level 13 2 North 2 West (0)  
Okay I got into the room. Too bad you can't get to the flaming pit of mothingness. (I bet I am in for another surprise)

[Last edited by rowrow at 08-02-2005 10:01 PM]
08-02-2005 at 10:00 PM
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 117
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Level 13 2 North 2 West (0)  
Someone make a map before my brain implodes. Don't host it on CaravelNet; I don't have a subscription... yet.

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
12-10-2016 at 08:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nuntar
Rank Points: 4602
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Level 13 2 North 2 West (+1)  
It's here.

12-10-2016 at 09:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Level 13 2 North 2 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com