Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Old Incomplete List of Contest Participants. (The Who's Who of DROD contests.)
Page 1 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon Old Incomplete List of Contest Participants. (+3)  
Update: Coppro is now updating the list in his own topic found here.

This is a list of everybody who has participated in contests and which contests those were. It is okay to post replies to this topic but note that I will be deleting them after a bit to keep this topic presenting information clearly.

* 00000 (Grand Audition 2)
* Abyzzmal (Unfortunate Architect, Grand Audition, The Secret, Smite to the Death, Grand Audition 2)
* Acidwolf (The Secret)
* Acrobat (The Secret, Room Mosaic)
* Agaricus5 (DROD Haiku Challenge, Eleventh Hour, I Ching, Songs of the Eighth, Least Number of Moves, Dungeons of Snoll, Unfortunate Architect, Grand Audition, Roaches in our Midst, The Secret, Beethro's First Job, 2005 DROD Film Festival, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, Limited Resources, Deflectomundo, Grand Audition 2)
* Al W (Deflectomundo)
* Alneyan (Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Amourav (The Angry Man)
* Ander (5-Suite Speaking Grounds, War of the Dungeons, 2005 DROD Film Festival)
* Andy101 (Smite to the Death)
* Asmussen (The Secret)
* AtakeeR (Grand Audition)
* Banjooie (Beethro's First Job, Room Mosaic, War of the Dungeons, 2005 DROD Film Festival, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, Limited Resources, The Angry Man, Death to Death, Tiny Jokes, Snakes!, Bluff Me, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick)
* Bdwing (Unfortunate Architect, The Secret, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Beef Row (Death to Death, Tiny Jokes, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Goblin Talk)
* bflatjeff (Snakes!)
* Bibelot (I Ching, Short/Long, The Secret)
* Bingbing (B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Birkoff (Room Mosaic)
* Blondbeard (Deflectomundo, Bluff Me)
* Bobpie (Cheap Trick)
* Bombadil (Deflectomundo, Tiny Jokes)
* Bomber50 (Holds al Dente)
* Boyblue (Holds al Dente, Elemental Showcase, Cheap Trick)
* Bradwall (Predict the Future, The Secret, Smite to the Death)
* Brainy (The Truthbringers, Snakes!)
* Briareos (Grand Audition 2, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Bunches (The Angry Man, Virtual Burning Man, Grand Audition 2)
* buzz70 (B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* captainzakku (Snakes!, Holds al Dente, Grand Audition 2, Beauty over Brains, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* casebier (Interface Change, Bluff Me)
* Chaco (Hermetic Puzzles, Limited Resources, Deflectomundo, Ad-Surd, The Angry Man, Death to Death, Tiny Jokes, Story of You, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Holds al Dente, Grand Audition 2, Beauty over Brains, Interface Change, Goblin Talk, Number 1 Fan, Bluff Me, Elemental Showcase, Cheap Trick, Invisibility)
* chalks (The Secret, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, The Angry Man)
* Cheese Obsessive (Unfortunate Architect)
* Chris (Snakes!)
* ChrisB (The Angry Man)
* christine83 (Grand Audition 2, Number 1 Fan)
* chowyunbrent (The Angry Man)
* Claythro (Grand Audition 2)
* ClaytonW (Master Map of the Eighth, I Ching, Songs of the Eighth, Grand Audition, Roaches in our Midst, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes)
* Conker (The Secret)
* coppro (Hermetic Puzzles, Deflectomundo, The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Holds al Dente, Grand Audition 2, Goblin Talk, Bluff Me, Elemental Showcase, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Crazy Ivan (Smite to the Death, Hermetic Puzzles)
* Cytrin (Deflectomundo)
* Dali (The Secret, Hermetic Puzzles, Limited Resources, Deflectomundo, The Angry Man, Death to Death, Tiny Jokes, Beauty over Brains *got TCB*, Goblin Talk)
* Daniel Fishman (Cheap Trick)
* darkmatt (Snakes!)
* DelverDom (Smite to the Death)
* Dex Stewart (Interface Change, Elemental Showcase, Bluff Me, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick, Invisibility)
* DGM (Bluff Me, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* DiMono (I Ching, Short/Long, Predict the Future, Grand Audition, The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes, Grand Audition 2)
* django (The Secret, The Truthbringers)
* Doom (Least Number of Moves, Dungeons of Snoll, Trompe Le Monde, Unfortunate Architect, Grand Audition, The Secret, Room Mosaic, War of the Dungeons, 2005 DROD Film Festival, Golden Pie Awards, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, Limited Resources, Deflectomundo, Ad-Surd, Death to Death, Snakes!, Holds al Dente, Elemental Showcase, Cheap Trick)
* Dolan42 (Bluff Me, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick)
* DrDerekDoctors (Grand Audition 2)
* Drgamer (Virtual Burning Man)
* eb0ny (Invisibility)
* egg egg (Grand Audition)
* Elfstone (Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Grand Audition 2, Beauty over Brains)
* eytanz (DROD Haiku Challenge, 5-Suite Speaking Grounds, Least Number of Moves, Predict the Future, Roaches in our Midst, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Deflectomundo, The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man)
* Ezlo (The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes, Story of You, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Holds al Dente, Grand Audition 2, Interface Change, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Fafnir (Trompe Le Monde, Predict the Future, The Angry Man, Grand Audition 2)
* Farren (The Secret)
* forrestfire (The Truthbringers)
* gamer_extreme_101 (Songs of the Eighth, Tourist, Trompe Le Monde, Grand Audition, The Secret, Beethro's First Job, 2005 DROD Film Festival, Smite to the Death, The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes, Grand Audition 2, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick)
* Gerry (Holds al Dente)
* Geiler Hengst (B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* goldenlion (Beethro's First Job, Snakes!, Goblin Talk)
* Goldfinger, (Cheap Trick)
* Golfrman (Story of You, Snakes!, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Grumpf (Snakes!)
* HappyMutant (The Secret)
* hellblazerjj (Grand Audition 2)
* hikagi (B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Hikari (Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man)
* Hix (The Secret)
* Holdmaster (Holds al Dente)
* HopelessAmateur (War of the Dungeons, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers)
* hyperme (Cheap Trick, Invisibility)
* Jacob (Unfortunate Architect, War of the Dungeons, 2005 DROD Film Festival, Smite to the Death, Hermetic Puzzles, Limited Resources, Holds al Dente, Cheap Trick, Invisibility)
* jamesdenem (Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Bluff Me, Elemental Showcase, Cheap Trick)
* Jason (Death to Death, Tiny Jokes, Story of You, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Holds al Dente, Grand Audition 2, Interface Change, Goblin Talk, Number 1 Fan, Bluff Me, Elemental Showcase, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick, Invisibility)
* Jatopian (The Truthbringers, Virtual Burning Man, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick)
* jaxpylon (Snakes!)
* jbluestein (The Angry Man, Death to Death, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Bluff Me, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* JDyer (Dungeons of Snoll, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick)
* Jeff_Ray (Limited Resources, Holds al Dente, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick, Invisibility)
* jemann (B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* jim (Holds al Dente)
* Joker5 (I Ching, Predict the Future)
* Jolima (The Truthbringers, Snakes!)
* jmpava (The Angry Man, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Jutt (Cheap Trick)
* Karcher (The Angry Man)
* KevG (Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers)
* Kevin (Eleventh Hour, Least Number of Moves, Smite to the Death, Snakes!, Elemental Showcase)
* Kevin_P86 (Holds al Dente, Bluff Me)
* kie (The Truthbringers, Snakes!)
* Koro (5-Suite Speaking Grounds, Short/Long)
* Krammer (Predict the Future, Grand Audition, The Secret, Beethro's First Job, Golden Pie Awards, The Truthbringers, Snakes!, Grand Audition 2)
* Krishh (The Secret, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, The Angry Man, Death to Death, Snakes!, Interface Change)
* Krissan (Holds al Dente)
* Kunzite (Unfortunate Architect)
* kzc (Beethro's First Job)
* Lardarse (Virtual Burning Man)
* larrymurk (The Secret, 2005 DROD Film Festival, Smite to the Death, Snakes!, Cheap Trick)
* LeForce (Grand Audition)
* leroy00 (The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles)
* Leus (Beethro's First Job, Golden Pie Awards, Smite to the Death, The Angry Man)
* Lst6 (Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Holds al Dente, Grand Audition 2, Beauty over Brains, Elemental Showcase, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick)
* maestro8 (The Angry Man)
* Malarame (DROD Haiku Challenge, Smite to the Death)
* Marlowe (Snakes!)
* masonjason (Least Number of Moves, Tourist, Predict the Future, The Angry Man)
* MasterGiga (Beethro's First Job, Room Mosaic)
* Mattcrampy (Master Map of the Eighth, Predict the Future, War of the Dungeons, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, Deflectomundo, The Angry Man, Snakes!, Grand Audition 2, Interface Change)
* Maurog (The Secret, Room Mosaic, War of the Dungeons, The Truthbringers, Deflectomundo, Ad-Surd, The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Interface Change)
* Mazer (Cheap Trick)
* md5i (Smite to the Death)
* MeckMeck GRE (Predict the Future, Grand Audition, Roaches in our Midst, the Secret, Beethro's First Job, 2005 DROD Film Festival, Golden Pie Awards, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, The Angry Man, Beauty over Brains, Interface Change, Bluff Me, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick)
* McFrugal (The Angry Man, Snakes!)
* micah (Grand Audition 2)
* Michthro (Deflectomundo, Death to Death, Snakes!)
* Miketo (Tiny Jokes)
* Mikko (Least Number of Moves, Unfortunate Architect, Hermetic Puzzles, The Angry Man, Snakes!, Cheap Trick)
* Monkey (Cheap Trick)
* Mouse (Beethro's First Job, War of the Dungeons, Smite to the Death, The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes)
* Muffington (Grand Audition 2)
* Muiff (Smite to the Death, Death to Death)
* Myarbro (Deflectomundo)
* Nabla (Snakes!)
* Neathro (Elemental Showcase)
* NekoIncardine (Smite to the Death, Hermetic Puzzles, Limited Resources, Tiny Jokes, Snakes!, Grand Audition 2, Goblin Talk)
* NeonElephant (B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Niccus (Snakes!)
* Nillo (5-Suite Speaking Grounds, Trompe Le Monde, the Secret, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, Virtual Burning Man)
* NiroZ (Deflectomundo, Ad-Surd, The Angry Man, Death to Death, Tiny Jokes, Story of You, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Holds al Dente, Grand Audition 2, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* NoahT (Short/Long, Grand Audition, Elemental Showcase)
* NobleHelium (The Angry Man, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* nobodybutyours (Snakes!)
* Noma (Bluff Me, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* NyteStorm (Grand Audition 2)
* nyviolet (Grand Audition 2)
* Oneiromancer (Master Map of the Eighth, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers)
* Ostegolectr1c (The Angry Man, Death to Death, Tiny Jokes, Snakes!)
* Patrick Alexander (Grand Audition 2)
* Penumbra (The Secret, Smite to the Death, The Angry Man, Snakes!)
* Philmort (Goblin Talk)
* Phweengee (The Secret, Beethro's First Job, Room Mosaic)
* Pilchard VIII (Death to Death, Tiny Jokes, Story of You, Snakes!)
* Pinnacle (Ad-Surd, The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes, Snakes!, Grand Audition 2, Bluff Me, Cheap Trick)
* plewyli (B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* PoV (Grand Audition 2)
* Ptanzoricis (Holds al Dente, Elemental Showcase, Cheap Trick)
* Ptownkid (Grand Audition)
* RabidChild (Deflectomundo, Snakes!)
* Rabscuttle (Dungeons of Snoll, Trompe Le Monde, Unfortunate Architect, Predict the Future, Roaches in our Midst, War of the Dungeons, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Limited Resources, Deflectomundo, The Angry Man, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Elemental Showcase, Cheap Trick)
* Ravon (The Angry Man, Elemental Showcase)
* Rescator (Grand Audition 2)
* Rheb (Invisibility)
* roach strangler (Elemental Showcase, Cheap Trick)
* robin (The Truthbringers, Limited Resources, Deflectomundo)
* RoboBob3000 (5-Suite Speaking Grounds, Songs of the Eighth, Least Number of Moves, Predict the Future, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, Tiny Jokes, Virtual Burning Man, Grand Audition 2, Bluff Me, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Invisibility)
* rowrow (Predict the Future, Roaches in our Midst, Beethro's First Job)
* RuAdam (The Secret, The Truthbringers)
* RubellaGolda (Smite to the Death)
* Saqqara (Beethro's First Job, Hermetic Puzzles)
* Sarngate (The Truthbringers)
* Schep (The Secret, Room Mosaic, The Truthbringers, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Holds al Dente, Grand Audition 2)
* Schik (Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes, Virtual Burning Man, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Sebhaque (Tourist)
* Sergenth (Deflectomundo, Snakes!, Holds al Dente)
* SGACreative (Grand Audition 2)
* Sillyman (Bluff Me)
* silver (The Secret, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Sim (I Ching, Dungeons of Snoll)
* skell (Death to Death)
* Slug (Trompe Le Monde, Unfortunate Architect)
* Snacko (Snakes!)
* Someone Else (Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Limited Resources, Death to Death, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Holds al Dente, Grand Audition 2, *got TCB* Beauty over Brains, Bluff Me, Elemental Showcase, Invisibility)
* Speicus (The Secret)
* Squeekie (The Secret)
* Stefan (Least Number of Moves, Dungeons of Snoll, Unfortunate Architect, The Secret, Room Mosaic, Hermetic Puzzles, Deflectomundo, The Angry Man, Snakes!, Grand Audition 2, Number 1 Fan, Bluff Me)
* Stephen4Louise (Smite to the Death, Snakes!, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick, Invisibility)
* stigant (Grand Audition, The Secret, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, The Angry Man)
* strabo (Predict the Future, Grand Audition)
* StuartK (Smite to the Death)
* Stuwy (Unfortunate Architect)
* svante (Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Deflectomundo)
* swann_88 (Least Number of Moves, The Secret)
* swivel (The Truthbringers, Limited Resources)
* sylia (Grand Audition 2)
* Syril Ram (Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man)
* Tahnan (Hermetic Puzzles, Limited Resources, The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes, Story of You, Snakes!, Holds al Dente, Beauty over Brains, Goblin Talk, Bluff Me, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick)
* Techant (Unfortunate Architect, Grand Audition, Roaches in our Midst, The Secret, Beethro's First Job, Room Mosaic, War of the Dungeons, 2005 DROD Film Festival, Golden Pie Awards, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, Limited Resources, Deflectomundo, Ad-Surd, The Angry Man, Death to Death, Tiny Jokes, Story of You, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Holds al Dente, Grand Audition 2, Beauty over Brains, Interface Change, Goblin Talk, Number 1 Fan, Bluff Me, Elemental Showcase, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M., Cheap Trick, Invisibility)
* Telvayne (The Angry Man)
* The_Fang (B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* The_Red_Hawk (Master Map of the Eighth, The Secret, Room Mosaic, The Truthbringers, Deflectomundo, Ad-Surd, Virtual Burning Man)
* The Spitemaster (Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Death to Death, Holds al Dente)
* TheHammer (The Secret)
* Tim (Short/Long, Unfortunate Architect, Predict the Future, The Secret, War of the Dungeons, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, Deflectomundo, The Angry Man, Tiny Jokes, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, Cheap Trick)
* Timo006 (Snakes!, Holds al Dente)
* tokyokid (Story of You, Snakes!, Holds al Dente, Grand Audition 2, Beauty over Brains, Goblin Talk, Number 1 Fan, Bluff Me, Elemental Showcase, Cheap Trick)
* tonyk (Interface Change, Number 1 Fan)
* Tooth and Nail (Death to Death)
* Trick (5-Suite Speaking Grounds, Beethro's First Job, Smite to the Death, Deflectomundo, Snakes!, Holds al Dente)
* TripleM (Predict the Future, The Secret, Room Mosaic, War of the Dungeons, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, The Angry Man, Snakes!)
* Tscott (DROD Haiku Challenge, Ad-Surd, Tiny Jokes)
* Tuttle (The Angry Man, Death to Death, Tiny Jokes, Snakes!, Virtual Burning Man, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* tyrion (Death to Death, Snakes!)
* UrAvgAzn (Grand Audition 2, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* VIPCOOL (Elemental Showcase, Invisibility)
* vittro (Cheap Trick)
* VortexSurfer (Smite to the Death)
* voyager (Elemental Showcase, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* Vylycyn (Roaches in our Midst, The Secret, Beethro's First Job, Room Mosaic, War of the Dungeons, 2005 DROD Film Festival, Golden Pie Awards, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Hermetic Puzzles, Limited Resources, Deflectomundo, Ad-Surd)
* Wackhead (Short/Long, Trompe Le Monde, Grand Audition, The Secret)
* Wallu (Room Mosaic, Smite to the Death)
* Watcher (I Ching, Short/Long, The Secret, The Truthbringers, Snakes!)
* Whitehelm (The Secret, The Angry Man)
* worm (Smite to the Death)
* Yellow_Mage (Smite to the Death)
* Zaratustra (Hermetic Puzzles)
* zaubberer (Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, Grand Audition 2)
* Zex20913 (Beethro's First Job, The Truthbringers, Snakes!, Grand Audition 2, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* ZMann (Songs of the Eighth, Predict the Future, The Secret)
* Znirk (2005 DROD Film Festival, Smite to the Death, The Truthbringers, The Angry Man, Snakes!, Grand Audition 2, Bluff Me, B.A.C.K.R.O.N.Y.M.)
* zoombini (The Angry Man)
* Zophos (Cheap Trick)
* zZah (The Truthbringers)
* Zzyzx (5-Suite Speaking Grounds)

[Last edited by ErikH2000 at 10-13-2007 02:20 AM]
01-09-2005 at 11:54 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
icon 8-Timer Rules (+1)  
I was thinking about how cool it is that some of you guys have this long history of participating in contests. I would like to add an extra incentive for people to join in the fun...

If you participate in eight contests, you can have an item of your choosing from the Prize Pile.

Oh, and if you do another eight contests after that, you can have another item. And if you do another eight contests after that... well, let's just say the number of prizes you will be entitled to will be equal to your contest participation count divided by 8 and rounded down to the nearest whole number. Phew! Just saved myself an infinite amount of typing there.

To claim an 8-timer prize, just e-mail me and ask for something from the Prize Pile. You can only pick one of the prizes marked with the text "8-Timer Prize". If one of the contests you are using to claim the prize was held before August 1st, 2006, you may be excepted from this limitation. E-mail me and I can explain it.

You don't have to claim your prize at any particular time.

-Erik

[Last edited by ErikH2000 at 07-03-2006 12:35 AM]
03-03-2005 at 09:50 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
icon Re: Complete List of Contest Participants. (0)  
The list has been updated with Grand Audition 2 participants as well as some Virtual Burning Man sitegoers who didn't build campsites. It's a fantastic idea to check your name on the list and complain if you don't see all the contests in which you actually participated listed next to your name.

Now, I will award some long overdue rank points for Virtual Burning Man. Forgive me for being so forgetful, but have people received rank points for Holds al Dente and Grand Audition 2? Sometimes the other admins step in and award rank points, so I want to make sure I don't hand out points twice.

I also am sending Techant's Virtual Burning Man prize today. Sergenth, I don't have a record of what we were going to give you. I'd appreciate it if you could send me an e-mail and tell me, perhaps a second time if I am just being forgetful. If anyone has not received a Caravel contest prize for some reason, please send me a reminder e-mail and I will try to take care of soon. Of course, we do not yet have TCB copies to hand out to several prizewinners.

-Erik

01-02-2007 at 12:38 AM
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
Holds al Dente should all be sorted.

01-02-2007 at 07:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
icon Re: Complete List of Contest Participants. (+1)  
Yeah, don't count mine please.
01-25-2007 at 02:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Znirk
Rank Points: 613
icon Re: Complete List of Contest Participants. (+1)  
When you're editing, please remove my credit for Virtual Burning Man. I wouldn't say I participated in VBM, I just made one careless post in the Explorer topic.
01-26-2007 at 01:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
tonyk
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 42
here are the contestants for this months contest

Casebier
Chaco
Dex Stewart
Ezlo
Jason
Krishh
Mattcrampy
Maurog
MeckMeck GRE
techant

Hm, risking sounding like a five year old.
"Me too, me too!" :D

03-09-2007 at 11:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
BDR
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 106
Do I only show up on the list after the contest I'm in finishes?
03-10-2007 at 08:29 AM
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
I think this list needs to be updated.

I haven't been added for Beauty over Brains, or Goblin Talk, and it seems no one else has, either.
03-15-2007 at 12:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Casebier
Rank Points: 283
Aye, I haven't gotten my 10 points for my first contest either. I guess we should all be happy that they're diligently working on DROD 3.0. :D

03-28-2007 at 04:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
Rank Points: 5056
I've updated the list of contest participants for December through March. Woo hoo!

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
04-02-2007 at 06:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
Ptanzoricis has only participated in one contest, but it was a write-in entry so it was overlooked for the rookie bonus. Could he be given his 10 rank points?

04-03-2007 at 01:48 AM
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
Mattcrampy wrote:
Ptanzoricis has only participated in one contest, but it was a write-in entry so it was overlooked for the rookie bonus. Could he be given his 10 rank points?
I almost dare not say it, but I believe I also never got my 10 points rookie bonus for participating in the second Grand Audition... :blush

04-03-2007 at 08:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
Rank Points: 5056
These have been taken care of. :thumbsup

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
04-04-2007 at 05:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
tonyk
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 42
Strictly speaking, I only entered in the Feb Interface change contest (not Number 1 Fan).

Oh, um ... 110 odd points? :blush

[Last edited by tonyk at 04-04-2007 08:43 AM]
04-04-2007 at 08:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
trick
Rank Points: 2580
I wasn't listed for Holds al Dente, which I participated in, so I fixed that.

04-04-2007 at 11:07 AM
BDR
:pokes topic: The bar contest is over; where's my representation?
04-07-2007 at 09:59 PM
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
BDR wrote:
:pokes topic: The bar contest is over; where's my representation?
It wasn't an official compeition
04-08-2007 at 01:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
BDR
:/ Nuts. Oh well... I'll have plenty more chances to enter official contests.
04-09-2007 at 06:38 AM
Snacko
Rank Points: 448
You say I participated? I just misread the post and posted something that had no solution thinking there was a sign-up.

04-13-2007 at 11:38 PM
Insane
Rank Points: 154
What happened to the "A New Order of Things" DROD engine contest?

-Insane
04-30-2007 at 01:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Insane wrote:

-Insane
Wrong thread.
04-30-2007 at 01:52 PM
Insane
Rank Points: 154
NiroZ wrote:
Insane wrote:

-Insane
Wrong thread.

It isn't listed.

-Insane
04-30-2007 at 06:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
It isn't an official contest. Only official "Contest of the Month" gets put here.
04-30-2007 at 06:32 PM
NiroZ
icon Re: Complete List of Contest Participants. (+2)  
Secreted in this list is the participants of the Bluff Me contest:

#Dolan42
#Sillyman
#MeckMeck GRE
#jbluestein
#tokyokid
#jamesdenem
#Someone Else
#Banjooie
#Jason
#Znirk
#Noma
#RoboBob3000
#Pinnacle
#Chaco
#Techant
#Blondbeard
#Stefan
#Tahnan
#Casebier
#coppro
#Kevin_P86

Click here to view the secret text

EDIT: EEEk, I forgot.
* DGM (Bluff Me)

[Last edited by NiroZ at 05-13-2007 09:52 AM]
05-04-2007 at 10:52 AM
DGM
Rank Points: 202
NiroZ wrote:
Secreted in this list is the participants of the Bluff Me contest:

What about me?

05-08-2007 at 12:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dex Stewart
Rank Points: 355
Psst... you haven't yet included DGM in the big list.
05-13-2007 at 09:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
icon Elemental Showcase contestants (+3)  
Ravon
voyager
Doom
jamesdenem
Lst6
Chaco
Someone Else
VIPCOOL
Neathro
Jason
roach strangler
NoahT
Rabscuttle
Dex Stewart
BoyBlue
coppro
tokyokid
techant
Kevin
Ptanzoricis

06-11-2007 at 08:47 AM
Jeff_Ray...
Rank Points: 962
Sorry for little bump, but it still says I didn't try Backronyms. Well, the acronym contest...

Currently playing:

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

08-17-2007 at 12:43 PM
vittro
Rank Points: 479
I partecipated in Cheap Trick as my first contest, so I should recieve the 10 ranks.

[Last edited by vittro at 08-17-2007 05:09 PM]
08-17-2007 at 12:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 1 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Old Incomplete List of Contest Participants. (The Who's Who of DROD contests.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com