Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Make demos in private beta sortable by date in chronological order.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638
IP: Logged
icon Make demos in private beta sortable by date in chronological order. (+2)  
This is a request for improving the private beta interface (which is actually super cool and useful, so thanks for making it!).

If you want to sort the demos for your hold by date to see the latest ones, they currently sort the dates in alphabetical order. I have my dates represented DD/MM/YYYY like any sane person (I'm sorry ISO, I love you but I'm not putting the year first). This makes it a real pain to find the most recent demos. Is it possible to make this sort the dates in chronological order rather than alphabetical? I know this is actually probably much more complex to do than it seems, but it would be super convenient.

06-08-2018 at 02:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Make demos in private beta sortable by date in chronological order.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com