Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Help us get SubTerra on Steam (Calling all puzzle game fans!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
IP: Logged
icon Help us get SubTerra on Steam (0)  
Dear puzzle fans,

We are trying to get our classic puzzle game Sub Terra onto Steam. Specifically this is a sequel with updated graphics, incorporating elements of both ST1 and ST2, and a plotline starring a cute little dragon on his quest for hoard.

Deep puzzle games are a genre not often seen on Steam and many of the regular voters don't seem to know what to make of it (as I recall, it took DROD about a year to pass greenlight) so we would appreciate your support and that of all other puzzle fans.

Newly hatched from an egg, our young dragon searches for the important things in life. And to a dragon, that means treasure! Search underground mazes and solve elaborate puzzles in your quest for gems, and see if you can get enough to impress the other dragons!

Featuring hundreds of levels and an editor to make more; automatic demo recording; two difficulty settings; and many different objects. Note that this is not the final build and we want to update/redo the tile graphics before release.

Please help us get this game published on Steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864103923 - Thank you for your time!

02-24-2017 at 02:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 962
icon Re: Help us get SubTerra on Steam (0)  
Are the levels going to be brand-new levels, or are they going to be ported from the original game(s)? The screens seem to indicate the latter so far.

Currently playing:
Click here to view the secret text

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

03-30-2017 at 12:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Boris Carl Orff
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 19
Is there a demo available anywhere? I am struggling to play Sub Terra on Win 10...
04-01-2017 at 05:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
Jeff_Ray... wrote:
Are the levels going to be brand-new levels, or are they going to be ported from the original game(s)? The screens seem to indicate the latter so far.
There will be a selection of the best levels from both SubTerra and SubTerra II, as well as numerous new levels which are not part of either game.

Boris Carl Orff wrote:
Is there a demo available anywhere? I am struggling to play Sub Terra on Win 10...
Not at the moment unfortunately. The game is still in early stages of development (and we've put it on Steam Greenlight because it will be phased out soon and we hope it will get greenlit before Steam Direct comes in, as we don't have a big working budget at the moment).

04-10-2017 at 08:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Help us get SubTerra on Steam (Calling all puzzle game fans!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com