Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Linx Mobile (On iOS and Android)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
IP: Logged
icon Linx Mobile (+5)  
'Lo and behold!

I'd like to take a minute of your time to tell you about my latest game - a mobile port of Linx, a pretty cool (according to a wide range of people) logic game. It's all about connecting bases with paths which cannot cross if they are of different color. The simple premise can guarantee you a couple of hours of fun (unless you are good at logic games, then it can take a bit less time).

The Mobile port features new graphics, new controls, 40 new levels in the paid, and 20 new levels in the free version, tutorials and undo.

The game was released in two version: Lite and Full. The lite version consists of 20 new levels created specifically for this release, while Full contains 120 levels from the flash release + 40 brand new ones. The full version costs around 1 USD in Android Market and is Tier 1 price (0.99 USD) on Apple App Store

The Android version: Lite | Full

The iOS version: Lite | Full

If you buy or download any of the versions, I'd be really grateful if you could please also spend a minute to write a review - I won't ask you to praise me, feel free to be fair with it ;).

[Last edited by skell at 11-09-2012 09:22 AM]
11-09-2012 at 09:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
navithmastero
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 597
icon Re: Linx Mobile (0)  
Yo skell!
I was the lucky winner of one of Schik's codes, and I have to say, it does not dissapoint, puzzles with efficiency, I like it.

It does lag on my iPod 4th Gen, and I would say that it would work better on a tablet because the squares a quite small.

-nm

One of your local HAs.

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

11-09-2012 at 04:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
Hey, thanks Navi :). Would you be kind enough to post a review for both version on App Store? It would help spread the word

11-09-2012 at 06:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
navithmastero
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 597
skell wrote:
Hey, thanks Navi :). Would you be kind enough to post a review for both version on App Store? It would help spread the word

Yep! I could also do them for Android if you want, I have a Nexus and a scroll extreme, so Linx should be very interesting on those.
:blush

-nm

One of your local HAs.

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by navithmastero at 11-09-2012 10:15 PM]
11-09-2012 at 10:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Linx Mobile (On iOS and Android)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com