Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Two poll bugs (Encountered these while creating the voting thread for the current contest)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
IP: Logged
icon Two poll bugs (0)  
Bug 1: I created the first poll. I set the end date. As I added polls, the end date changed earlier and earlier. By the time I was done, I'd lost 4 days from the end of my end date.

Bug 2: If you view a multiple ratings poll thread before voting, the first question has how long until voting ends. Once you vote, or view the results, all questions have how long until voting ends.

03-24-2011 at 02:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638
icon Re: Two poll bugs (0)  
DiMono wrote:
Bug 1: I created the first poll. I set the end date. As I added polls, the end date changed earlier and earlier. By the time I was done, I'd lost 4 days from the end of my end date.

Bump just as a reminder that this is still a thing that happens as is evidenced by the current contest.

[Last edited by Insoluble at 04-13-2017 03:26 PM]
04-13-2017 at 03:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Resert On
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 37
icon Re: Two poll bugs (0)  
This bug very worst for contest. Someone please fix it ASAP.

07-14-2017 at 05:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
icon Re: Two poll bugs (+3)  
Bug 1 should be fixed. Rather than try to find the time offset problem, I just made all the adding of new questions and options be done client-side and not require refreshes. So it's a biggish change, let me know if I screwed anything up.

Bug 2... meh.

10-19-2018 at 12:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Two poll bugs (Encountered these while creating the voting thread for the current contest)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com