Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : [FEATURE REQ] Ignore thread/board feature to work in "Today's Active Posts"
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Jatopian
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1842
IP: Logged
icon [FEATURE REQ] Ignore thread/board feature to work in "Today's Active Posts" (0)  
Subj.

...Just kidding. :D Basically, I like this thing where I can ignore a thread or board, but I would really like for the filtering to extend to the "Today's Active Posts" list, because that's the way I've always checked the forum.

09-22-2008 at 04:03 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
icon Re: [FEATURE REQ] Ignore thread/board feature to work in "Today's Active Posts" (0)  
I actually don't want this, because it would prevent me from sometimes looking at hints and solutions posts when I feel like it, or see how hangman is going.
09-22-2008 at 05:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
icon Re: [FEATURE REQ] Ignore thread/board feature to work in "Today's Active Posts" (0)  
NiroZ wrote:
I actually don't want this, because it would prevent me from sometimes looking at hints and solutions posts when I feel like it, or see how hangman is going.
Why don't you just not ignore H&S or Forum Games, then? :|

09-22-2008 at 08:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jatopian
And if you do ignore H&S or the Hangman thread, that still doesn't prevent you from checking it. So I don't see how what you said has any relation to this at all, NiroZ.

09-22-2008 at 09:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
Because I see who posts, as opposed to 'I wonder if I should check that thread" Besides, I normally forget about them completely, thus not bothering to check.
09-22-2008 at 04:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Someone Else
Rank Points: 1300
If it didn't say "New", that would be nice. It's okay if they still appear.
09-22-2008 at 07:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jatopian
icon Re: [FEATURE REQ] Ignore thread/board feature to work in "Today's Active Posts" (-1)  
Hm, yeah, Someone Else's idea would satisfy me and NiroZ too.

09-30-2008 at 11:23 PM
Moo
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 224
I'd really like an ignore-entire-board feature, working with Today's Active Posts...
I always used to use TAP to view the forums, but now I'll get a lot of TSS spoilers from H&S topic names... Being able to ignore that whole board would avoid that.
06-21-2014 at 06:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : [FEATURE REQ] Ignore thread/board feature to work in "Today's Active Posts"
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com