Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : ATOTK ch4 (need help with theirna na oge challenge)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
xaarinana
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon ATOTK ch4 (0)  
So I opened the door to theirna na oge & now i'm trying to complete the task. I've been going at it for a long time now & unfortunately I already used my wish. I tried playing the flute for her the pooka but that didnt do anything. I made a map of the rooms like the walkthrough said to do but it isn't really helping, I've done so many combinations & started over so many times I'm starting to confuse myself.

Could someone please just tell me which two items to pick? I'm really getting frustrated and I don't want to have to start level 4 all over again just to change my wish.

If you could do this for me I would really really appreciate it! Thanks.

PS-how come it says that it's chapter 5 now even though I haven't completed the task? Is it just because I accidentally exited the portal? I would think that chapter 5 would start when the trial is completed, not simply when I exit the portal.

[Last edited by xaarinana at 07-30-2008 10:28 PM]
07-30-2008 at 10:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jatopian
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1842
icon Re: ATOTK ch4 (0)  
We can't tell you which two items to pick, because that's randomized.
...there's a way to tell from the start of any particular instance which two items to pick, but it's been too long and I've forgotten it.

07-31-2008 at 12:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
xaarinana
Jatopian wrote:
We can't tell you which two items to pick, because that's randomized.
...there's a way to tell from the start of any particular instance which two items to pick, but it's been too long and I've forgotten it.

well thats great.. i wish i could at least find another walkthrough or something .. ughhh
07-31-2008 at 03:18 AM
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
Yes, leaving the crystal cave triggers chapter five.

The prime solution is to make a map. There are three alternative ways of passing that cave,
Click here to view the secret text

07-31-2008 at 03:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
xaarinana
Oh I seemed to have overlooked those other two ways. Thanks a lot, I'll try them now =)
07-31-2008 at 04:25 PM
xaarinana
I'm a little confused. I gave pooka the rune that i got from the goblin camp, and it said that overpowered by the magic my charm has faded. she also said something that i dont really know what it meant, but when i try talking to her it just says i believe i need to start over. and now i cant get more cider because the druid warned me that there are goblins there. now what should i do?? did giving her the rune just make things worse? will people be able to recognize me now?
07-31-2008 at 04:36 PM
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
If all else fails, make a map. It's not that complex. There are five rooms, as shown by the five different colors. There is one barrier between each two rooms. This stuff doesn't change if you ask Pooka to reset the puzzle. You simply need the items that, combined, allow you access to every single room.

And no, you didn't make things worse. The cider should still be available if you have a save from slightly before entering the crystal cave.

07-31-2008 at 05:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
xaarinana
OMG i finally figured it out! Turns out there was one combination that I had overlooked, of course it was the correct one. And I think I figured out that trick that the person who replied first was talking about... Here it is, hopefully it makes sense:

God it feels good to finally figure that out!!! :D
07-31-2008 at 06:00 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : ATOTK ch4 (need help with theirna na oge challenge)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com