Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Help for next Fan Site Update (Since I missed so much)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Ezlo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1224
IP: Logged
icon Help for next Fan Site Update (0)  
Okay, I'm hoping to have some time on Wednesday to get a site update up for the fan site, but I'm not sure I caught everything that could be added from the four months I was away.

Does anyone have anything they want added that they wouldn't mind bringing to my attention?
04-14-2008 at 12:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
eb0ny
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 484
icon Re: Help for next Fan Site Update (0)  
These things come to mind:

* DROD number system (the contest and its winner, in separate page).
* Fan art (Look! Art! thread and March contest + any other submissions).
* F&M board.

04-14-2008 at 05:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
About the third one, anyone care to explain it to me? From what I can gather it was the April Fool's Day joke for the year, is that all?
04-14-2008 at 06:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mr. Slice
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 140
Ezlo wrote:
About the third one, anyone care to explain it to me? From what I can gather it was the April Fool's Day joke for the year, is that all?
Well, F&M is not the April Fools Joke of the year. The joke was that anybody and I mean anybody, could see the board, even though it was a private board.

Now, the board is in the Archives Board folder where any member that has been invited to the board is there. Most of the active forum-goers have been invited.

04-14-2008 at 11:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
zex20913
Rank Points: 1723
icon Re: Help for next Fan Site Update (+1)  

I think I just found the new April Fool's Joke.

Teehee.

04-14-2008 at 11:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
icon Re: Help for next Fan Site Update (+1)  
Mr. Slice... I think it's time you realized that that whole board was the joke. It was meant for all to see, so all could appreciate the joke.

And zex: No. Just no.

04-15-2008 at 11:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tim
Rank Points: 1979
Incidentally, I was hoping for an update of the Contest page.

04-19-2008 at 05:08 PM
Ezlo
Okay guys, since I can't seem to get a whole afternoon free for a while, I'm going to switch to smaller, (hopefully) more frequent updates that only take me an hour or two instead of six or seven. Expect one tomorrow evening (EST) with the Top Drawer contest page!
04-19-2008 at 07:08 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Help for next Fan Site Update (Since I missed so much)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com