Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Whats the wierdest pic/video you ever saw.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
13th Slayer
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 27
IP: Logged

File: Metal Sonic.jpg (71.2 KB)
Downloaded 82 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Whats the wierdest pic/video you ever saw. (0)  
Mostly subj, but i wanna post a pic my freind made.
Has nothing to do with Metal Sonic,really.
03-28-2008 at 06:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jatopian
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1842
icon Re: Whats the wierdest pic/video you ever saw. (0)  
Are we looking at the secret concept art for the new Sonic/Katamari crossover game?

03-28-2008 at 06:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
13th Slayer
Nope. Whats Katamari anyway?
03-28-2008 at 10:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Rank Points: 594
icon Re: Whats the wierdest pic/video you ever saw. (+1)  
13th Slayer wrote:
Nope. Whats Katamari anyway?

External Link
03-28-2008 at 11:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Vike91
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 231
it seems 13th slayer has stolen my idea.

03-28-2008 at 01:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
13th Slayer
icon Re: Whats the wierdest pic/video you ever saw. (-1)  
Vike91 wrote:
it seems 13th slayer has stolen my idea.
I didnt "steal". Its not exactly your idea.
03-29-2008 at 04:27 AM
vinheim
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 300
Well, seems like you got the idea of Vike91's "whats the ... you've ever seen" and also the idea of "Look! ..."
03-30-2008 at 02:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
13th Slayer
icon Re: Whats the wierdest pic/video you ever saw. (-1)  
If i stole it, then Caravel guys stole the Tar idea from Erik and made Mud.
03-30-2008 at 04:25 PM
Timo006
Rank Points: 518
13th Slayer wrote:

I think Erik actually IS one of the "Caravel guys", so the "Caravel guys" didn't "steal" the concept of Tar.

03-30-2008 at 04:30 PM
13th Slayer
Timo006 wrote:
13th Slayer wrote:

I think Erik actually IS one of the "Caravel guys", so the "Caravel guys" didn't "steal" the concept of Tar.

Then they stole it from Webfoot.
03-30-2008 at 06:31 PM
Mr. Slice
Rank Points: 140
13th Slayer wrote:
Timo006 wrote:
13th Slayer wrote:

Then they stole it from Webfoot.

No, they didn't. Erik and Webfoot worked together to make Webfoot Drod. Then Erik created the Caravel Team, and then Erik and the newly-founded Caravel Team created JtRH, which had mud in it.

But that's just my assumption.

03-30-2008 at 07:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jatopian
Correction, 13th Slayer: Erik invented it while he worked at Webfoot, then got the rights from them after he left.

I'd mod you down some more, but it doesn't look like it'd do any good, does it?

Speaking of stealing, plan on activating your free month of CaravelNet anytime soon?

[Last edited by Jatopian at 03-30-2008 07:54 PM : double post means more clarity is needed]
03-30-2008 at 07:46 PM
Mr. Slice
Jatopian wrote:
Correction: Erik invented it while he worked at Webfoot, then got the rights from them after he left.

Speaking of stealing, plan on activating your free month of CaravelNet anytime soon?

Ah, that's how it worked. Interesting.

Who were you going to mod down before you thought it was useless? :P

03-30-2008 at 07:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Beef Row
Rank Points: 471
Despite all the stupid things that have been said since, I'd say its not fair to accuse 13th of 'stealing' the What's the Weirdest idea. Like the Look! threads, it makes sense that if this idea is worthwhile in one area, its worthwhile in several.

That said, everything 13th has said since has proven that in Soviet Russia, Epic fails you.

03-30-2008 at 11:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
vinheim
I've heard that last sentence of yours once, where did you get it?
03-31-2008 at 12:07 AM
Beef Row
vinheim wrote:
I've heard that last sentence of yours once, where did you get it?

I didn't, it was just a passing thought.

The "In Soviet Russia, x somethings you." phrases come from Yakov Smirnoff originally though. And this isn't quite a legit example, because it would come from the original phrase "You fail epic". It just sounds like it works if you don't look too closely.

03-31-2008 at 03:48 AM
Jatopian
03-31-2008 at 03:52 AM
13th Slayer
Jatopian wrote:
Correction, 13th Slayer: Erik invented it while he worked at Webfoot, then got the rights from them after he left.

Where am I then? I thought that <drod.caravelgames.com> and this forum IS CaravelNet. Am i wrong?
03-31-2008 at 04:36 AM
CuriousShyRabbit
Rank Points: 3170
They are not the same thing.

Membership in this forum is free. If you are a forum member, you get to read and type posts here.

A CaravelNet Subscription is not free. If you have a subscription, you get to download and rate holds in game, compete for highscores, view more H&S room images, and more. When you purchase the full version of any DROD, you get an email offering you a free one month trial CaravelNet Subscription. You may activate it if you wish.
03-31-2008 at 04:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mr. Slice
Is it possible to activate mine? I never used it, so I suppose the possibility of me still activating it is still possible. Though, I might have problems with that since I already have CaravelNet Membership.

Still, ya' think tis' possible?

03-31-2008 at 05:02 AM
13th Slayer
CuriousShyRabbit wrote:
They are not the same thing.

Membership in this forum is free. If you are a forum member, you get to read and type posts here.

A CaravelNet Subscription is not free. If you have a subscription, you get to download and rate holds in game, compete for highscores, view more H&S room images, and more. When you purchase the full version of any DROD, you get an email offering you a free one month trial CaravelNet Subscription. You may activate it if you wish.
Nah. I have enough of those holds on DROD.net, im not good in playing, so i dont wanna compete. I can rate holds on Holds board too.
03-31-2008 at 05:56 AM
vinheim
Its not just about competing, its also about the bonuses it gives you. Like downloading holds in-game, chatting with other people and even if you're not competing, it feels good to see your ranking, no matter how bad it is. Maybe you're just using torrents...
03-31-2008 at 06:05 AM
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
This, the March Illumination, and the "I got TCB" thread all need to be conglomerated into one giant bundle of hilarity.
03-31-2008 at 06:43 AM
13th Slayer
vinheim wrote:
Its not just about competing, its also about the bonuses it gives you. Like downloading holds in-game, chatting with other people and even if you're not competing, it feels good to see your ranking, no matter how bad it is. Maybe you're just using torrents...
Why would i report about those torrents to Erik then?
You can ask him about this one.
03-31-2008 at 07:06 AM
Beef Row
Jatopian wrote:
what is happy-face rule?

Actually it was just a teacher in one of my classes giving up in disgust at explaining inductive proofs and replacing the variable with :-) so we had :-) (x) = 2* :-)(x-1) + 1

So, its a quote, heh. Thats what happens when you have class in a computer lab, else I'd still have no sig.

EDIT: and yes, this was to college students.. alot of them 2nd degree or grad students. And yes, for some reason it worked.

[Last edited by Beef Row at 03-31-2008 08:14 AM]
03-31-2008 at 08:13 AM
Tuttle
Rank Points: 1545
Mr. Slice wrote:
Is it possible to activate mine? I never used it, so I suppose the possibility of me still activating it is still possible. Though, I might have problems with that since I already have CaravelNet Membership.

Still, ya' think tis' possible?
You can, and you probably should. Apart from adding a month to your existing subscription, it'll also mark you as a TCB owner in the database so you can re-download the full version at will from http://forum.caravelgames.com/downloads.php instead of having to email support.
03-31-2008 at 10:00 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Whats the wierdest pic/video you ever saw.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com