Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : GCSE Results! (I finally got them today!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Pilchard VIII
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 392
IP: Logged
icon GCSE Results! (+3)  
As you can tell from the over-use of exclamation marks in this post, I'm incredibly happy! I just got the results of my GCSEs back today! It turns out that I didn't fail any exams (fortunately!), I got a C in Religious Studies, Chemistry, History, Geography, Information Technology and Spanish! I also got a B in Maths, French, Biology, Physics, Statistics and English! But the best part of it was that I got an A in English Literature, which is quite a coincidence, seeing as a piece of coursework I submitted was loosely based around Beethro's Life and The Eighth! Therefore I officially say 'I love you, Caravel Games! Thanks so much for the A grade!' Well, I think I need a break from talking now!

08-23-2007 at 10:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
calamarain
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 933
icon Re: GCSE Results! (0)  
Congratulations :) It's always good when you're happy with the results. You going on to do A-levels now, and if so, which ones? :)

Oh, and well done for making me feel really old. I just realised that I got my own GCSEs 8 years ago now. I'm only 24, I'm not supposed to feel ancient yet! :P

EDIT: In fact, have several modpoints worth of congratulations, GCSEs are a worthy achievement.

[Last edited by calamarain at 08-23-2007 11:21 AM]
08-23-2007 at 11:18 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pilchard VIII
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 392
Thanks Calamarain! Sorry to make you feel older. Hopefully, I'll do my Computing, Physics and English Literature A-Levels now. I might redo my Maths AS as well, seeing as I only got a C in that one when I did it a year early.

08-23-2007 at 11:24 AM
calamarain
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 933
Pilchard VIII wrote:
Thanks Calamarain! Sorry to make you feel older. Hopefully, I'll do my Computing, Physics and English Literature A-Levels now. I might redo my Maths AS as well, seeing as I only got a C in that one when I did it a year early.

Good choices. Planning to do university as well?

08-23-2007 at 12:15 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : GCSE Results! (I finally got them today!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com