Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Voidville (yet another first hold to test)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
tyrion
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 28
IP: Logged

File: Voidville.hold (24.2 KB)
Downloaded 77 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Voidville (0)  
This is my first hold, which I never really finished. And I don't play DROD much anymore, so I don't think I ever will. It's just one and a half levels. But I like some of the rooms, so I figured I'd post it and see if people have any comments.

Just one comment of my own - if you don't like the first level, try the second; it's got a very different theme. Maybe I should break it up into two holds, but I think then they'd be too small.

[Last edited by tyrion at 12-03-2006 05:39 AM]
12-03-2006 at 05:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 962
icon Re: Voidville (0)  
Well, some people like one-level holds better than bigger holds so you should maybe break it up in two, and if you have story, to put it all in the first hold. ;)

Currently playing:
Click here to view the secret text

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

12-03-2006 at 12:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
I would keep them together. This has the making of a pretty good hold. Some very nice puzzels in the first level (I could only beat a few) and then I viewed the second level in the editor. Even though it has a very different story to it, it was still enjoyable.

I would leave this hold to be tested by someone much more skilled than I am.
12-03-2006 at 03:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
It's good! Too hard for me in places. There's three rooms I can't beat in the first level, all next to each other, (1N and west of there, I think), and I've only beaten 2 in the second so far. Enjoying it though.
12-03-2006 at 11:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Voidville (yet another first hold to test)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com