Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : DROD: Architect's Edition-Bugs
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
NoahT
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1134
IP: Logged
icon DROD: Architect's Edition-Bugs (0)  
Hi! I'm the forum's newest member, NoahT. (as of June 16, 2003) :) I've beaten DROD, but I don't want to get bored with it, so I'm planning on getting DROD: Architect's Edition.

Since I'm new here, I accidentally ended up sending Erik a private message in which I meant post the topic. :-O However, I'm now posting the topic: "DROD: Architect's Edition-Bugs."

Erik and I have mailed many times, and we thought it would be a good idea for me to become a beta-tester for DROD: Architect's Edition. However I first need to know if any of the bugs on the current build would be harmful to the computer. :cigar Then, if the bugs aren't harmful, I could hopefully become a beta-tester. :eyes If anyone can answer me, I'd be happy.

Thanks!

-Noah Tenney

[Edited by NoahT on 07-10-2003 at 03:26 AM GMT: Signature]

[Edited by NoahT on 07-21-2003 at 08:00 AM GMT: Newbie time]

[Edited by NoahT on 09-03-2004 at 09:10 PM GMT: Added word]

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

06-17-2003 at 05:03 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
icon Re: DROD: Architect's Edition-Bugs (0)  
I've been using the beta for a couple of days, and haven't seen any bugs that were harmful to my computer in any way (a Pentium 4 running Windows XP). That doesn't mean that there isn't one lurking somewhere, of course - but that's always a risk in any beta (if they already knew where the bugs where, there would be no reason to hold a beta)

Note, however, that the "bugs" forum is full of bug reports - just read through those to see what bugs do exist.

[Edited by eytanz on 06-17-2003 at 05:08 AM]

06-17-2003 at 05:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NoahT
icon Re: DROD: Architect's Edition-Bugs (0)  
Thanks, Eytan.

It's just that I'm using a new computer, and we don't want bugs to already harm it.

-Noah

P.S. When I grow up, one of my plans is to become an architect (for normal buildings, not dungeon puzzles :D).

[Edited by NoahT on 07-10-2003 at 03:25 AM GMT: Name, Signature]

My stuff:

06-17-2003 at 09:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
NoahT
icon Re: Re: DROD: Architect's Edition-Bugs (0)  
eytanz wrote:
I've been using the beta for a couple of days, and haven't seen any bugs that were harmful to my computer in any way (a Pentium 4 running Windows XP).

Quick note:

There was one effecting bug: once when the beta crashed, the music kept playing, and I can't remember exactly what we had to do to fix it. This could be fixed. No one wants the music to drive their parents crazy. :evilmad:

-Noah

P.S. If this topic gets too far into bugs, it could be moved to the "Bugs" board.

My stuff:

07-01-2003 at 05:20 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : DROD: Architect's Edition-Bugs
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com