Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : March Madness (The madness is in actually publishing a hold made during NaDRODArchMo.)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2386
IP: Logged

File: Archive.zip (38.9 KB)
Downloaded 46 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: March Madness (0)  
Updated disoriented demos for 2S and Day 30.

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.
07-02-2020 at 01:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Rank Points: 2434
Made one change, which I haven't posted yet: I added oremites to the corner tiles of 1E so the decoy can't break the giant. Holding off in case something else comes up.

I have yet to see anyone solve 1N1E without breaking it somehow. So I'm pretty much just waiting for feedback on that at this point.
07-06-2020 at 02:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Posted an update.

1E: Added oremites to the corners around the giant.
1N1E: Cleaned things up a bit. Moved the pressure plate, replaced the door it toggles with a firetrap to prevent a potential break with its new position, and removed fuses aside from the ones on the pressure plate itself.
Additional comments with potential solution spoilers:
Click here to view the secret text

07-09-2020 at 09:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
Rank Points: 2386

File: MM Days 1-29 1N1E Victory.demo (19.4 KB)
Downloaded 45 times.
License: Public Domain
1N1E demo

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.
07-10-2020 at 01:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Okay, working as intended. I feel like I made the right call allowing the solution variant.

Click here to view the secret text

I'll give it a few days in case any other breaks pop up and then submit to HA.
07-10-2020 at 01:33 AM
Dragon Fogel
All right, submitting this. Made two minor changes while doing one last runthrough:

-Moved the green door in 1S2W, mainly for aesthetics. Also added a checkpoint near the brain, so hopefully if you already cleared it you can use that to not have to redo too much.
-Added another tunnel to 1N2W's side passage because I realized that it didn't have a way to go from north to south.

Thanks for the help!
07-13-2020 at 05:46 PM
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : March Madness (The madness is in actually publishing a hold made during NaDRODArchMo.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com