Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Grumbling at the Evil Brains : 1 South
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
cinera
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 34
IP: Logged

File: 1S.png (825.8 KB)
Downloaded 19 times.
License: Public Domain
icon ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Grumbling at the Evil Brains : 1 South (0)  
Help please. How can I get Rock golem to move off the pressure plate at 30,17. I thought that because of the Brain it would move south when I get to 21,29
Thank you
02-03-2019 at 12:16 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638

File: 1S path map.png (151.5 KB)
Downloaded 88 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Grumbling at the Evil Brains : 1 South (+1)  
cinera wrote:
Help please. How can I get Rock golem to move off the pressure plate at 30,17. I thought that because of the Brain it would move south when I get to 21,29
Thank you

The brain is a problem isn't it. Here is a picture of the path that the golem wants to take because of the brain:

Once you are west of column 22, any path that the brain plots for the golem will take it past the open door at (23,14). So moving the player up and down won't change things and the golem will always want to move NW through the brain. So what to do?

Click here to view the secret text

02-03-2019 at 04:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
cinera
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 34
icon Re: ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Grumbling at the Evil Brains : 1 South (0)  
Thank you
02-04-2019 at 04:05 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Grumbling at the Evil Brains : 1 South
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com