Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Aurora's Palace : Subterranean Sewer System : 1 North, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Xindaris
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1531
IP: Logged
icon Aurora's Palace : Subterranean Sewer System : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
It is absolutely impossible to drop all the trapdoors in this room, and from what I can see of the rest of the level I have to do that to get to the exit.

I already cleared this room. But if I enter from the west, there's no way to get rid of the trapdoors in the NE section, and if I enter from the northwest there's still no way to get rid of the trapdoors in the NE section because there is never enough vertical room to push the mimic all the way up there after using it for its mandatory purpose of clearing the eastern section of trapdoors. And I definitely tried everything I could think of to get said vertical space, including only using one pair of the 4 pairs of vertical trapdoors around (20,19) to get the mimic onto the green door.

Here are some links to Things!
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Xindaris at 04-05-2017 11:45 PM]
04-05-2017 at 11:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Xindaris
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1531
IP: Logged
icon Re: Aurora's Palace : Subterranean Sewer System : 1 North, 1 East (+1)  
Urgh, nevermind. Some chat helped; I missed the fact that the NE set of trapdoors is

Here are some links to Things!

04-06-2017 at 12:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Aurora's Palace : Subterranean Sewer System : 1 North, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com